Chapter 17

Ace's POV

Ace's POV

I hear my phone vibrate on the bedside table, I huff opening my eyes feeling drained. We shouldn't have stayed up until five but yet again it was amazing. After we'd have sex we'd slow our breathing talk for roughly five minutes before having sex again. I know she has to be tired.

She's unbelievable, breathtaking and just overall wild, she bit me which is a first during sex for us, I didn't think I could be more turned on and more attracted to a person, after she bit me..it was so hot, I wanted her to do it again.

Her left arm is draped over my bare chest as her bare chest is squashed into my side, her leg is tangled with mine. Her head is laying heavily on my shoulder as her mouth is parted drooling onto my shoulder. She's perfect even with her hair hair messy sticking up everywhere in all directions, her perfect plump lips swollen from the dryness and probably from all the kissing.

I could watch her sleep all day and cuddle her days on end, it's crazy how much I've changed. Before I didn't want to spend more than five minutes after fucking a girl but Camila's different, i want to spend all day with her, every second with her..

I am so whipped.

I hate that I'm leaving and I wish I could spend all day in bed with her but I have to be in the living room before Ash wakes up. I certainly don't want him finding out about us anytime soon.

I tap my phone screen stopping the alarm when it begins to vibrate again. I give her a kiss on the head moving her slowly off my shoulder and gently onto the pillow. She stirs closing her mouth and rolling onto her back giving me full view of her chest, she thinks her b-cups are small but they're perfect.

I stare at her feeling myself become rock hard, how I'm surviving a whole year without her beats me. She went from being my best friends sister to my crush in high school to then my girlfriend that I don't want to live without. I never thought I'd see the day to be honest, I thought she found me disgusting and I thought I'd forever be single.

I search for my boxers finally ripping my eyes away from her, if I don't stop looking at her I'll end up right back beside her unable to leave her side. I find a new pair in the chest of drawers which is now on the brick of collapsing. Bad idea fucking on it but I would obviously recommend it.

I pull yesterday joggers on over my boxers before pulling a new t-shirt on. I'll leave the one I wore yesterday for her for when I'm gone.

I stride over to the bed covering Cam's naked body up and planting a kiss on her forehead.

I quickly pull out my phone snapping a shot of the beautiful woman in front of me, I want to start making memories. Soon it just won't be memories that'll be hidden.

I close the door quietly behind me and make my way to the kitchen to make some cereal, it's only seven o'clock and I'm sure Asher won't take any longer to waken up, he seems to be an early bird compared to Camila.