Chapter 50

We've been sitting here talking about random things for half an hour while watching the view in front of us, it's beginning to get chilly and I really can't wait until the warm nights comes around.

He taps the side of my ass for me to stand up, which I do thinking he's ready to go back to Lillian's. He walks over to the door and closes it, sliding a little metal bar to lock it. He glances at me and smiles, "Asher and I installed it" he tells me.

"Are we sleeping here?" I ask rubbing my arms allowing the cotton fabric of my sweater to warm me up.

"May as well" he shrugs and pick up one of the folded blankets, he flaps it out and slowly places onto the floor, flatly.

I smile and sit back down to take off my shoes, he pulls his off using the tip of his feet to the heel of the shoe.

He lays onto the blanket, "Come here" he gestures.

I lay down beside him and lay my head on his bicep, her wraps his arm around my waist pulling me into his warm body. He places his head onto the blanket as he studies my face carefully.

"What?" I ask with a smile.

He shakes his head smiling back, "You're just gorgeous and just thinking I'm too lucky"

I shake my head no and begin to blush, "I am" he whispers the smile dropping from his face, he moves slowly towards me his eyes flicker back and forth to my lips and eyes.

I lick my dry licks meeting him half way unable to take the anticipation. His hand finds the side of my face as the kiss deepens, his tongue moving with mine slowly, passionately.

I push forward flattening his back against the cement hard floor, the blanket not doing much for padding. I straddle his torso and two of his hands find the sides of my face as my palms stay flat against the blanket beside his head.

His hands eventually move down the side of my body, one moves back up to the back of my neck holding me in place as the other one lands on my ass.

He bites my lip and I moan into his mouth lost in the moment, I pull away and smirk before tugging at his t-shit and pulling it over his head. He watches me as I begin to kiss down his body, over his flexed pack which is more defined because of his training.

I stop at the hem of his jeans and flick the button off, he helps me pulls his jeans down and off his legs leaving his grey boxers on, his big excitement is staring me in the face.

I pull his boxers down slightly allowing his length to come out, he watches me intently with lust circling his orbs, I lick up his shaft to the tip staring at him as he stares at me. His dick twitches as he groans, I wrap my lips around the tip swirling my tongue before going down half way and coming back up.

"Fuck!" He groans licking his lips, his fingers curl around my hair before guiding me back down, he legs out a shaky breath. I pick up the pace bobbing my head up and down and fluttering my lashes at him, showing him in loving every second.

My body is no longer cold, it's hot prickling with heat ready for whatever is to come. I still have my period but I couldn't care, I only have a couple of days left so I'm not that heavy.

I continue to move up and down fast before taking him out my mouth and using my hand slowly, I lick the tip and slide my wet tongue down and up the shaft again, feeling my own wetness form.

He grunts gripping my hair tighter before sitting up and grabbing my face to him. Our tongues meet immediately but this time rough and full of desire.

His long fingers grasp my sweater hauling it over my head, our lips disconnecting for only a moment. He pulls me back into his lap and turns us over and laying me on my back gently, he unbuttons my jeans sliding them down my prickly legs which I haven't shaven, he throws them behind him.

He takes an imaginary picture with his imaginary camera of me in my lingerie and smiles, "Perfect" he says before pecking my lips and then leaving wet kissing down my body. He spreads my legs wider apart and kisses over the scars on my inner thighs.

He comes back up to my lips devouring them like he's trying to savour every last second and taste of them. I feel his fingers slide into my pants and begin to rub circles around my clit.

He circles a few times before sliding two fingers into me, my legs wrap around him as I moan in pleasure into his lips. The kiss slow as his fingers are fast, his thumb flicks my clit and my back arches from the floor. Within a few more pumps and flicks I'm moaning his name and seizing his shoulders.

Before i can calm down from my euphoric state, he pulls my pants down. He sits up on his knees guiding his length to my entrance, he slowly pushes in as his thumb connects with my clit again with more pressure this time.

He picks up his pace watching himself slide in and out of me as his thumb swipes fast. He looks at me and I moan loud throwing my head back, my legs are already beginning to shake as I feel my stomach tighten. He leans forward taking his thumb away, he kisses over my bra and up to my neck. He sucks and nibbles groaning.

My arms swaddle around his neck, his movements becoming harder and faster. He takes my arms away from his neck and places them above my head, holding them in place with one hand around my two of my wrists.

"Come for me again, Camila" he practically demands in a low croaky voice.

I moan aloud and with one more thrust my legs go limp as they shake uncontrollably, just hearing him say my name like that does it for me. "Good girl" he groans collapsing on top of me.

We lay there for a few seconds, my hands running through his hair as his head lays on my chest. Both regaining steady breathes.

He finally pulls out and lays beside me, I search for my underwear and pull them on quickly before laying back down. He smiles my way, "What?" I ask again, he's been looking at me all night like that.

He shakes his head still smiling, "Come here" he drags me to him, I lay my head on his chest and curl my leg over his waist and begin tracing the lines on his skull tattoo.

"What's your favourite thing about me?" I ask and look up to him.

He looks down and bites the inside of his cheek before answering, "I've got loads, you're a hothead and when you get angry it turns me on. Your hair and not just on you head, your legs, your eye brows, the little hairs on the smalls of your back, the hairs on your arms, the hair down there, how confident you are and especially around me, I love that you're confident around me. I absolutely love when you look at me as if I'm the only one you see and I know that look because I look at you the exact same way and brad said he see it but my absolute favourite is how strong you are and I know you can fight your way through anything like you aways have even if you don't think you're strong, you're defiantly the strongest woman I see"

I stare at him in awe, I didn't expect that answer. I expect it to be something stupid like my ass. He kisses my forehead and lays his head back, "You're the best thing to ever happen to me" I whisper.

He stays quiet staring at the metal ceiling, i look back down and close my eyes.

"I wish it was easy" he whispers before my mind completely shuts off into a dreamless sleep.

________________________________

We're finally coming to the end of Loving Ace but it's not over yet, I have some news‼️

🎊I'm officially doing a third book to Ace and Camila's love story!!!🎊

I hope you've enjoyed the second book so far!

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕