Chapter 28

"Camila!" Mum shouts awakening me

I open my eyes not bothering to move or respond, why is she still here? I'm not going back to the place I once called home.

"Cam!" Asher bursts in, "Mum is shouting on you and she's driving me insane so would you please go see what she wants" his hair is a bundle of mess as he stands tiredly in his boxers.

"Camila!" She shouts again.

Her stares at me gritting his teeth, "What!?" I shout.

"Come here!"

"Oh my god!" Asher frustratingly says before walking out, I few seconds later I hear his bedroom door slam shut.

I fall back onto the bed and turn onto my side, "Camila!" She comes into my room after knocking a few times.

"Ugh! What?" I turn over looking at her.

"You need to quickly eat breakfast, I've rescheduled your doctors appointment"

"I'm not going" I turn back over.

"Fine, but you'll eat breakfast"

I huff swinging my legs off the bed and making my way to the kitchen, I know she'll continues to bug me if I don't.

When I walk into the kitchen Ace is sitting at the island counter on the stool as he eats a full cooked breakfast which my mum made.

"Hi" he says with a little glance.

No "Hi, ugly" no "Hi, baby" just "Hi" and I hate it.

I don't say anything just sit beside him, mum puts a fully stacked breakfast on front of me which I'm not in the mood for.

Eggs, toast, bacon, sausages, she also slides chopped up fruit my way with a huge smile.

I sigh and begin to eat the fruit instead, "Eat some eggs and sausages and try some of the bacon" she tries coaxing me.

"I'm not some fragile broken record!" I scowl.

"I didn't say.."

"Stop babying me because of what happened! It isn't going to change what happened, i would prefer if everyone acted normal around me and not acted as though I'm going to breakdown if anything or anything is going to make me break it's you guys!" I say below a yell.

"Camila.." she says unsure of how to respond.

I can feel Ace's eyes one me it's practically burning through my head, "She's only trying to help" he says softly.

I'm sick of them saying they're trying to help when they clearly aren't, not one bit. They're causing me to feel worse than I already do.

I turn to Ace, "Well she isn't and neither are you!" I stand up and swipe the bowl of fruit into my arms. "I'm going back to bed, leave me alone" I walk out.