Chapter 46

Camila's POV

I open my eyes feeling the need to close them again, I thought the nap would make my headache better but it's worse. I sit up on my empty childhood bed and finally open my eyes while massaging my temples, I have no idea where Ace is.

I glance to the side seeing a bottle of water and a single pill, he must've got it for me. I pick it up throwing it into my mouth, I wash it down with the water.

I search for my phone on the bed and then realise it's on my desk, I lazily drag my feet and tap the button. It's three in the afternoon, I took one long ass nap.

The door creaks open and my head shoots towards it, "Hi" Ace muffles with bags of candy and other treats in his arms while a big bag of Doritos is in his mouth.

"Hey" I laugh and help him by taking a few things off him.

"Good nap?" He asks sitting down and dropping all the packets onto the bed.

"No, my head still hurts" I pout and sit down beside him.

"Here" he hands me the Doritos.

"Thanks, isn't my mum making dinner soon?"

He looks down itching the back of his neck, "I don't really feel like sitting in the dining room" it usually goes bad, it never use too.

"Well..that's fine, we'll eat up here"

He scratches his head this time before saying hesitantly "I'll maybe go see Ma and you can spend time with your grandparents"

I thought he didn't want to because George might be there and that he was still pissed at them.

"Aren't you pissed at them"

He nods slowly picking up the packet of sour patch kids and ripping it open, "Well..yeah but they're family, right?" He shrugs looking my way, his eyes unlit, no excitement and hasn't been since Asher and well...since I told him my mum knows.

"Yeah.." I nod and open the Doritos.

"I'll go in a little bit" he throws a couple of sour patch kids into his mouth.

"I could come?" I suggest.

"No it's cool, you stay here with you're grandparents"

Doesn't he wants me to go?

"Okay" I force a smile his way, he returns the same smile.

"You good?" I ask.

"Great" he smiles.

Yeah..bullshit.

"So.." I place the packet down onto the bed and stand up in front of him, "We have some time to do what we were going to do" I straddle his lap, he moves his hands behind my back still holding the packet of sour patch kids.

He lowly chuckles and I hear rustling behind me, he throws a few into him mouth and chews staring at me.

I knit my brows together and narrow my eyes, "You don't want to?" I pout.

"You sure you even want to? You're on your period"

"I've heard it's better"

"By who?" He smirks.

"Not important" I pretend zip my mouth.