Chapter 10

It's been a few hours since Ace left and I already miss him, within the five seconds of him walking out the door i missed him.

After he asked for permission to touch me he didn't go through with it, I don't know why but I know for damn sure it isn't about "Ash walking in" because we've done plenty with Ash being just down the hall.

Hopefully when I see him next weekend he won't be so afraid to touch me, it's like when we first started off. He couldn't touch me at all, not even kiss me which apparently I've been his only kiss ever. Still hard for me to believe because of the amount of girls he's slept with but whatever.

"Hey" Aiden says running up to me.

"Hi" we walk together to the next class.

"How you feeling?" He asks.

"Good thanks, and you?"

"I'm good" he smiles, "So party at yours this weekend, it's gonna be fun"

Huh?

"What party?" I ask.

"Julia invited me saying Ash told her about it, you didn't know?"

"No.." we never have parties at ours..well I guess it isn't ours apartment since Ash wants me out, it's his and Ace's apartment.

"I won't be here anyway" I shrug.

"Where you going?"

"I'm going to see my mum back home"

"Ahhh" he nods.

***

I'm laying in bed and I haven't heard from Ace all day, I know he'll be busy with training and Brad or whatever but it would be nice to hear from him. I sent him a text around five hours ago, I don't want to text again and annoy him.

I should study for an hour then try sleep which I'm absolutely terrified for.

I'll be fine.

I sit down at the desk and pull the book out my backpack, i lay my markers out before pulling my notepad out. I begin to study which works for ten minutes, this is boring and all I can think about it Ace.

What is he doing? is he okay? Has he eaten? Does he miss me like I miss him?

I stand from the desk chair and head to the chest of drawers, I won't get anymore studying done. I pull out Ace's T-shirt that he left. I take off all my clothes leaving just my thong on, I pull his all white T-shirt over my head before crawling into the double bed, which smells like Ace.

I switch the lamp off and sink further into the pillow while holding the duvet close and tight to my body, I really wish I could cuddle Ace right now.

My phone rings on the bedside table, I reach over looking at the screen, I begun smiling like a freak when I see Ace's name.

"Hi!" I squeak.

"Hey baby" I hear him moving around, "How was class?" He asks.

His voice is like music to my ears.

"The usual, what have you been doing all day?"

"Just talking to Brad, he said we'll start tomorrow but I don't want to talk about that, I still haven't opened the gift you got for me, do you want me to wait for the weekend to open it in front of you?"

I forgot about the Christmas gift I got him, I still have two of the gifts to give him, we got distracted that night.

"Yes, please wait for me to open it" I can't wait to see his reaction.

"Alright" he lowly laughs.

"I miss you" My tone has now changed from cheery to gloomy.

"I miss you too, so much" his tone matching mine, "Won't be long..only five days"

"That's too long" I pout knowing he can't see me.

"I know" he chuckles.

"Maybe this weekend we can have fun" I smirk to myself.

"Yeah, I'll make sure you have fun, there is this plac.."

"Not that type of fun" I roll my eyes.

"Oh..kinky"

"That's if you aren't afraid to touch me" I make a stupid joke.

"I'm not afraid.." he barks, all of a sudden angry.

Not afraid my ass.

"Then why wouldn't you?" I can't help myself I need to know.

"Brad made the funniest..." he tries changing topic.

"Ace" I warn.

"What?" He says above a whisper.

"What is it?, before you were bending me over the desk and fucking me in the shower and now you don't want to fuck me? Did I do something because I seem to be doing that a lot lately without me knowing and I'm sorry if I did" I ramble.

"Cam shut up" he laughs.

"What?" I snap.

"You didn't do anything, don't worry..just leave it"

"Then why push me away and off your lap, you were away to touch me then you asked for permission and I gave you it and you still didn't"

"Is it always about sex with you!" He raises his voice.

"No" a stinging pain hits my chest.

"Well just fucking leave it.."

"What did I do?" I raise my voice back.

We haven't seen each other in a day and we're all ready jumping down each other's throats, imagine it being a year.

"I just told you nothing!"

"Well it must be something!" my hands begins to shake with anger as I clench the phone.

"I don't want to fuck you because you keep having nightmares about being fucking raped!, seeing you freezing in the fucking wardrobe crying..hurt me and just touching you makes me think of you crying in the corner shivering because of that dickhead so I said fucking leave it" he hangs up. I could hear the mixture of anger and sadness in his voice.

I rip the phone away from my ear and stare at the screen which all I see it blur. What the fuck? That escalated quickly. I don't think about that when I'm with him and he shouldn't either.

I click on his name to call him back, it rings a few times before he picks up, silence is all I hear.

________________________________

Did everyone see the Teaser for After We Collided? 😱🔥

Please vote comment and follow

Don't be a silent reader

love you all💕