Chapter 45

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

"She thinks you're no good for me"

He looks my way and gulps, his mind miles away as his eyes flickering in deep thought.

"Who would've told her?" He asks leaning back on the mattress on his elbows.

"Ash, who else!?" But he didn't know about the self harming unless.. "Did you tell him about me..cutting?" I ask eager to know.

"What!?" He laughs shocked at what I asked.

"Did you?" I ask again.

"Of course not! Why would I do that?" he sits up.

"I don't know! But Ash is the only one that despises us being together and is probably trying to find any possible way to break us up"

"Okay lets not jump to conclusions, I really don't think it was him or something he would do" he says in disbelief.

It was obviously him, "you know what, I'm just going to ask him" I turn swinging the door open.

"What!? No" I hear him say.

I burst into Asher's room, he's leaning back on his gaming hair with his phone in his hand, his Xbox controller sitting on his lap.

I smack the phone out his hand and it flings in the air hitting his desk and it flops to the floor, "Camila, what the fuck!?" He's says in shock.

"Did you tell mum!?"

"Tell her what!?" He stands up and picks his phone up, scanning the screen for cracks, he sighs sitting back down in front of me.

"About Ace?"

"What about him? She already knew you were fucking him"

Wish he would stop saying it like that.

"About the baby being his, him cheating on me.."

"Huh?" His eyes snap to me.

"I didn't know he cheated on you, I didn't even know you we're together, together back then" he stares gritting his teeth, "Prick" he mutters.

"So..you didn't tell her?" I ignore his last comment.

"No, I hate you two being together but I ain't low enough to find different ways to break you up, that's why I'm removing myself instead of being around and watching it first hand"