Chapter 40

I flutter my eyes open sitting up slowly watching Ace pulling on his thermal trousers, he looks my way with a smile

"Good morning baby" he walks around the bed moving my messy hair back and lightly kissing my forehead.

"Hi, Where you going?" I rub the sleep out my eyes.

"I have work and you have class" he bottoms his trousers and pulls the zipper up.

Oh yeah.

He walks into the bathroom leaving the door wide open for me to see him. "I went out when you were sleeping and got you a toothbrush and other stuff like deodorant" he begins brushing his teeth and glances over at me.

I softly smiling standing up wrapping the blanket that was slung over the bottom of the bed, I cover my naked body and walk over to him, I wrap my arms around him with the blanket placing my bare chest on his bare back. "Thank you" I kiss his back gently.

He smiles through the foamy toothpaste and spits into the sink rinsing his toothbrush, he turns to me with toothpaste still around his mouth.

"You've got a little" I point at his face.

He leans in towards me, "Where?" He smiles evilly before attacking my lips purposely smearing it over my chin and nose. I laugh as he grabs my face smearing it further over up my face.

"Stop" i laugh pushing his chest trying to run away, he lifts me by one arm pulling me flush to his chest.

I feel his chest vibrate as he laughs lowly along with me, he grabs my legs spinning me around to face him, his smile the biggest I've seen. He places me gently on the counter and his smile fades as his eyes run up and down my naked body as I sit on the blanket behind me. I wipe my face with a cloth sitting on the counter beside and wipe his face.

"I have to leave in ten" his voice husky.

"I know" I wrap my legs around his waist.

He licks his lips locking eyes with me, "I'm gonna be late"

"So?" I whisper.

He runs his rough fingers up my thighs snaking them around my hips and placing them on my ass, pulling me closer to the edge of the sink.

"So..it needs to me quick" he leans in.

"Like super quick?" I lick my bottom lip reaching my hand in between us and sliding my hand in his thermals and boxers.

He groans when my hand wraps around him, he looks down lust all over his face. He nods looking up my body slowly. My other hand tugs both his thermal trousers and boxers down as my other hand continues to stroke him. I pull them further down with my feet allowing then to drop to his ankles.

He licks two of his fingers and sliding them across my already wet folds, "Already" he smirks. He moves my legs further up his waist causing me to lean back.