Chapter 41

I stare out the truck window watching the trees move through the stormy weather, the rain heavy, the wind harsh ready for a bad storm ahead

I stare out the truck window watching the trees move through the stormy weather, the rain heavy, the wind harsh ready for a bad storm ahead. I love hearing the sound of rain hit the windows, it's calming. It's something I could sleep too.

Ace's thumb moves back and forth on my thigh as his chocolate brown eyes focus on the road ahead, his jawline sharp with his hair in messy curls at the top of his head. He had gotten a haircut yesterday when I was studying for my final exam, his hair is short at the back and sides with it longer on top, the exact way I like it. He's wearing a pair of grey shorts because he swore it wouldn't rain when I told him I had a feeling it would, he is also wearing a white t-shirt with white high top sneakers. He was wearing a hoodie over his t-shirt but I said I was cold and he happily took it off to give to me. His tattoos look beautifully sculpted especially when his arm flexes to change gear and the veins in his arms raise.

This past few days together have been amazing, the non stop sex without the scare of someone walking in, the being affection not caring what anyone would say although we've been in the hotel room practically the whole time. We've watched tv in our underwear while eating junk food, ordered in, plays games and overall had the best laugh together while doing absolutely nothing but in each others company, I've defiantly gained all my weight back and more, it doesn't bother me and Ace says he loves it. It feels amazing to tell people I have a boyfriend, even though I haven't actually said it to anyone we know yet, I've mostly said it to people that would try talk to me in a flirtatious way or when I would talk to people about Ace.

"You hungry?" He asks, he knows I'm due my period soon, wish I could just not have periods.

"Yeah but we're about to eat soon at my mums anyway" I shrug.

"I didn't mean for food" he quickly looks my way with a smirk and I swat his hand, he laughs.

"I seen you looking at me with those hungry eyes" he begins to sing at the top of his lungs, "I've got hungry eyes!!" I shake my head and instantly join in.

"One look at you and I can't disguise!"

"I've got hungry eyes!!" He points my way then points to his eyes and I burst out laughing.

"I feel the magic between you and I!" I sing through my laughter.

"Oft baby!" he shouts hyping me up but all I can do is laugh.

The rest of the car ride is spent singing stupidly to the radio and laughing as I try forget about my hunger.

I hop out his truck hooking my fingers around his as we walk up to the door. He smiles down at me but when we step through the door he lets go off my hand.

"Camila!" My mum excitingly says coming from the kitchen.

"Hi mum" I smile and give her a hug.

She pulls out my hold and looks at Ace, "Hi sunshine" she smiles widely at him also giving him a hug which he didn't expect.

"Is Ash here yet?" I ask hesitantly.