Chapter 36

Ace and I stumbled back into Aiden's apartment as if nothing happened, I don't think anyone realised we were gone

Ace and I stumbled back into Aiden's apartment as if nothing happened, I don't think anyone realised we were gone. I step foot into the kitchen and my eyes immediately snap towards Asher and Julia, both of them furious.

He laughs in her face after saying something, I didn't catch what he said due to the music and just coming through the door.

"Fuck you Asher! All you've done this whole night is keep your eyes on me begging for me back, you say you don't love me and it's bullshit you're just fucking scared!" She shouts throwing her hands in the air.

"I'm only looking at you hoping you'll open your legs for me one last time!" He yells back in her face.

Her palm connects across his face with a loud smack, I gasp in shock, a few people gasp and stare. "Fuck you!" She shouts before pushing on his chest causing him to stumble back as he holds his cheek.

Her eyes filled with anger and no regret of what she just did. "Get fucking over yourself!" He spits.

"I'm so fucking glad I'm transferring colleges so I won't need to see your fucking face!"

She's leaving?

He stares at her not knowing what to say, he seems taking back, "You're moving?" His voice cracks.

"Yeah" she nods with a huge gulp.

He takes a few seconds to say anything back before finally "Good because I can't fucking stand you anyway, you're a fucking mess Jules!" he turns now facing Ace and i, both still stuck frozen in place staring at Ash.

I look at Julia and then look back at Ash, "Move out the fucking way" he pushes Ace to the side to storm out but turns back around, "Give me the keys!" He glares at Ace. Ace hands him the keys, he storms out with his cheek red with Julia's assault. Ace goes to follow him but stops and turns around towards me "I should give him some time"

"You're leaving?" I sadden staring at Julia.

"Yeah, I cant stay here" I give her a hug as her eyes begin to water.

"When?"

"I'm finishing this year and then I'm gone"

"I'm gonna miss you" I whisper in her ear.

"I'm going to miss you too" she holds me tighter.

Two friends, two.

"Sorry to interrupt but Asher was our ride home and he's gone, I maybe should've followed him" Ace says.

"Fuck me! I need ma bed" Callum stumbles in.

I giggle and turn towards him, he's using the counter as support. "Oh god, Callum" Julia laughs.

"Why were you and Ash arguing?" I ask.

She glances towards Ace and Callum, "I kissed a boy, I knew he was staring at me all night and I did it to spite him like he's done to me..a lot"