Chapter 12

It's now Friday and I've fell asleep once this whole week which was Wednesday, never again will I sleep a wink without Ace. The nightmares are by far the worst they have ever been, every time I'm alone walking through campus I'm scared incase I see him. I'm just glad I'm seeing Ace all weekend, at least I'll get sleep then.

Ash has been avoiding me like usual, he comes and goes and is never home. Him and Julia are still broken up and I don't think they'll ever get back together or any time soon for that matter. Julia came to class on the Tuesday but was very quiet which is unlike her, she's normally bubbly and just overall smiling, I've asked again and she said he didn't give a reason but I find that hard to believe and when I asked Ash he ignored me and slammed the door on my face. I really want to know what happened.

I'm waiting at the bus station because if Ace picked me up in his truck it would be odd, he isn't done training yet but I told him that I don't mind spending time with his mother for a while and that i didn't mind getting the bus.

We haven't had an argument since Monday so I'm glad we're doing amazing, especially for being away from each other. I just can't wait to see his perfect white smile with a his little dimple. We FaceTimed a couple of times during the night but it isn't the same as being with him, and being able to touch his face or body.

When i step onto the bus I hand the bus driver my ticket, I find a seat swinging my backpack off my back and sitting it on my legs. I plug in my earphones and flick through my playlist, I press play on "Stay" by Rhianna, I lay my head against the bus window feeling my eyes becoming heavy, i hope to god I don't fall asleep on the bus.

The whole two hours I fought sleep, constantly on my phone trying to avoid my heavy eyes as I listened to music.

This sucks ass.

I just wish I was normal and could sleep.

I step off the bus and walk the rest of the way to Ace's mothers house, it's only a few blocks at least I know I won't fall asleep.

I knock on the door feeling uneasy to just walk in, his mother swings the door open with a stressed look, she has an apron around her waist which is covered in red sauce.

"Hi Camila, come in" she smiles while she wipes her hands on a cloth.

"Hi, need some help?" I ask.

I step inside closing the door behind me and follow her into the kitchen.

"Yes please" she laughs. I place my bag onto the chair and stand beside Lillian.

"How was the trip over here?" She asks sweetly.

"Dragged" I let out a little snort.

"Couldn't wait to see my son huh?" She smiles, her rosey cheeks and bright smile shows how happy she is for him. Maybe even happy that he has found someone.

"Yeah" I nervously say, "How has he been?"

I talk to him everyday but doesn't mean he actually tells me how he is, he could easily go back to how he was before, I just hope he continues to tell me how he feels.

"He's good, I know he misses you though.." she smiles towards me and hands me a spare apron, "If he isn't talking about training, then he's talking about you"

"Really?" I smile back, I can feel my cheeks flush red.

I'm glad I wore light makeup otherwise she'll know for sure that I haven't slept, the dark circles beneath my eyes are getting worse but I know I'll manage to sleep tonight with Ace by my side.

"He's head over heels for you" she sirs the pot of spaghetti.

I smile down blushing like a mad woman. I'm just as crazy about him as he is about me.