Chapter 3

Camila's POV

"Hey", I say to the two boys laying half asleep.

"Hmmm",  Ace hums opening his eyes slightly.

Asher opens his eyes into slits, "What time is it?", He asks wiping his hand down his face. 

"Um..", I look at my phone, "Four"

"Shit", he sits up and rubs his eyes and walks out the room heading for the kitchen, I follow behind him. I want to chat about Julia now or I'll forget.

"Hey, so I know about you and Julia", I sit down at the island counter as I lock my fingers together and lean against the counter.

"So?", He seems unfazed like it's not a big deal. 

"Do you like her?", I ask.

"Well if I didn't I wouldn't fuck her", he shrugs. I hate the way he talks about her, I wish he would want to talk to me about girls and ask for advice but he doesn't, I'm not even sure he talks to Ace about girls unless it's about sex.

"Well that's lies, you don't like Rebecca", I scrunch my nose up in disgust. I hate saying her name or even thinking about her. I can feel my stomach deepen with nerves as I continue to think about her and Ace. 

"What's your point?", He turns to me and leans against the counter throwing a grape into his mouth. 

"Well, if you like her maybe you should tell her", I shrug slightly hoping he will take my advice. 

"How about you stay out of it", he narrows his eyes throwing another grape into his mouth before shoving the packet back into the fridge. 

"I'm only trying to help", I defend.

"No you're being a nosey little shit and you're always getting involved", he slams the refrigerator shut. 

"Don't get salty, Asher", I'm only trying to help the both of them. I really like Julia and I want things to work out with them, maybe he will lighten up and stop all his shit.

"I'm not, just stay out my business, I need to go", he storms out the kitchen and slams his bedroom door.

I feel Ace wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his face into my neck, I immediately feel myself sinking into his body as his scent clouds me, "Just ignore him", he whispers in my ear.

I lean my head back on his shoulder, "Yeah", I sigh.

"So, Callum gave you a message"

Callum?

"From Xbox?" I turn to face him and hop of the stool, Ace's hands remain on my waist. 

"Yeah, he's coming here in a month". he doesn't seem impressed as he looks down at me.

"Is he?", I smile wide eyed. I haven't seen him in so long, I miss him and his Scottish accent that makes me laugh so much.

"Yup"

"It will be good to see him again, last time was in Scotland", I enthuse. Ace unwraps his arms from around my waist and sighs.