Chapter 35

"Bend me over the sink"

He lifts me up grabbing me by my ass and I swing my legs around his waist, he sits me on top of the sink as his tongue glides against mine.

I moan digging my nails into his neck pulling him closer with my legs, "Fuck" he groans before attacking my neck with wet kisses.

His soft lips trail back up over my jawline to my lips, his hands roaming through my short hair keeping my head firmly in place.

He lays his forehead on mine clamping his eyes shut, I grab his face swiping my thumbs back and forth on his cheek trying to demolish whatever he's thinking off.

"It's okay" I coo.

He shakes his head against mine, "Block him out" I whisper.

"It's not that" he looks around the bathroom with a sad expression.

"What is it?" I ask eager to know.

"Nothing, do you want to do this somewhere else?" He drags me off the counter still holding me in his arms.

"Like where?"

A loud knock sounds the door and our heads whip around, "I really need to piss" a Scottish accents says loudly making it clear that it is in fact Callum.

"Shit!" Ace groans and lets go of me.

"It's fine" I run my fingers though my hair before unlocking the door and opening it.

Callum meets my eyes and he glances behind me to Ace, "Sorry but I really need a pish"

"It's okay" I laugh and walk past him, Ace follows behind and Callum rushing in.

"Let's go to Aiden's room" he whisper in my ear as we stand in the hall.

"No! We can't do that"

He sighs and then smiles like he has a brilliant idea, "Let's go to the car"

"I'm not having sex in my brother car, Ace"

He rolls his eyes before his eyes move above my head like he's looking at someone, I turn my head around seeing Aiden looking between us both.

I wave with a smile and he half smiles beginning to talk to some guy I've seen around campus before.

"Asshole"

"He didn't do anything" I roll my eyes.

"Does he know about us?" He asks his eyes burning through mine.

I glance back to Aiden before looking Ace in the eye, "Yeah, he figured it out"

Ace's eyes widen, "Are you fucking kidding me!?"

"It's not my fault he knows" I sternly say.

"You probably told him" he scoffs.

"Ace, you really don't want to make me angry right now" I warn. I'm frustrated and drunk, I'm sure if anyone starts I'll be ripping their head off.

"Okay, can we go?" He questions in defeat.

"It's Aiden's party so I can't leave and Asher is here"

"Fuck Aiden's party and Asher probably won't realise we're gone"

"He's not drinking I'm sure he will notice and plus I can't leave Callum"

"He's got Asher and Ash can't keep his eyes off Julia even if he says he doesn't care so he won't know we're gone"

I sigh and the bathroom door opens, "Am fucked" Callum mumbles to himself as he stumbles out past us towards the living room. The hall is full of people talking, dancing and drunk.