Chapter 13

Ace's POV

I feel the heat coursing through my body as I slowly open my eyes, the sunlight is shining through the crack in the curtain which is giving the room light.

I look down to my chest where Camila is still in the same position on my chest, we must've slept like this all night. I kiss the top of her head and she stirs with a little groan. I know she hates mornings but all I want to do is wake her up and talk to her, I haven't seen her in five days and it felt like a life time.

"Baby" I whisper rubbing her back, I know I shouldn't wake her but I desperately want to.

"Hmm" she groans rolling off me and facing the other way.

I chuckle to myself because I know she's dead asleep, "Munchkin" I whisper in her ear wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Nooo" she whines turning to face me, she wraps her short arms around my waist placing her head on my chest.

I kiss her forehead again, "Let's get some breakfast?" I suggest.

"Mmm-mmm" is all she moans before her light snoring begins again, she must be really tired.

I rub the back of her head and close my eyes willing to let her sleep more, I guess I should sleep some more if she is.

I feel light kisses on my lips, knowing full well it's Cam and she's finally awake. I have no idea what time it is and how long we slept for but it was by far the best sleep I've had all week.

"Hi baby" my voice hoarse.

"Hi" she smiles down at me, "I need to brush my teeth and shower" she pouts, she looks sexy as fuck.

Her short blonde hair is messy with a little frizz, her cheeks are a deep red because it's too damn hot in the room. Her eyes are sparkling with happiness which just makes me incredibly happy.

"Can I get another kiss first?" I ask.

She bends down from sitting on my torso and lightly kisses my lips, "That's it?" I sulk.

"Morning breath" she laughs looking down at me.

"I couldn't give two shits" I flash her a smile.

She rolls her eyes, "I'm going for a shower" she climbs off me and off the bed.

She begins walking to the en-suite before turning to me like before, "You coming?" She nods towards the door.

"Yes ma'am" I salute her and jump off the bed.

She shakes her head and laughs.

I lock the door behind us and sit on the toilet seat, she turns the shower on and pulls my T-shirt off her body. I feel the need to look away for some reason, this nightmare shit has really got to me. I feel like I need to ask for permission to kiss her or just doing something intimate in general.

"Ace" her finger rests under my chin guiding me to look at her.

"What's wrong?" She sits on my lap in just her thong, I look into her eyes avoiding her body.

"Nothing" I shake my head smiling to hide my thoughts.

"You can tell me anything" she tilts her head.

"I know I can" I nod forcing a smile.

"Good" she pecks my lips and stands up, she slides her thong down her leg and steps into the shower.

"Aren't you coming in?" She says as the water hits her chest.

I shrug keeping my eyes locked onto hers.