Chapter 5

Ace's POV

I roll over slinging my arm around Cam, I had an amazing sleep and I'm sure she did too.

After she studied for a few hours which I totally left her to do..sort of. We fell asleep just talking about random shit, I can't even remember falling asleep.

I pull her into my body holding her tightly before I have to go into the living room. Her short hair is in a small ponytail exposing her neck as her back is up against me. I hear her lightly breathing informing me she's still fast asleep.

I kiss the back of her neck moving around to the front and up her jaw to her lips. I give her a few pecks which she returns with a groan.

"Morning, munchkin" I whisper with a chuckle.

"Hmmmm" she stirs.

"I love you"

"Hmm-hmm"

I know she hates mornings and most of all being woken up, unless it's to have sex of course.

I kiss her cheek before lingering a long kiss onto her lips.

I stand up wishing I could stay in bed with her. I'm still annoyed about the whole Callum and Aiden thing but I guess I should trust her. I can't seem to stay mad at her because when I look at her all I want to do is fuck her or just show her affection, in all honesty I just want to be in her company.

I'm so whipped.

I pull a black T-shirt over my head making sure to hide my chain that holds Cams ring. I wonder if she'd like it back? Maybe not it was a bribe after all.

I pull grey sweats on and quickly walk down the hall barefoot, I sit on the couch placing my feet on the coffee table as I turn on the Xbox.

I load up Netflix and click on daredevil, half way through the episode Ash stumbles past the archway heading to the kitchen. I pause quickly and head to the kitchen behind him.

"Good party?" I laugh.

"Feels like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards" he sits on the chair at the island counter.

"Oft, what happened?"

He glances up at me in disgust "You don't even wanna know"

"Why?"

"Wild" is all he says.

"Coffee?" I ask.

"Yeah" he rubs his temples.

I pull a mug out of the cupboard, "So, what actually happened?"

"I got wasted and call Julia for a pump" he shrugs.

I chuckle, "So..do you actually like her or you just using her for sex?" I question hoping he won't bite my head off like he did with Cam.

He sighs, "I don't know" he shrugs.

"You don't know"

"Yes..I don't know, like she's all clingy and just wants to be around me all the time, she said she loves me again and this time I didn't tell her to fuck off but i did say okay"

"You said "Okay" after she said she loves you" I burst out laughing. I shouldn't be laughing because when I first told Cam I love her she didn't say a word.