Turn Off the Light : Episode Four

Angel's started to pound on the door as he looked at the toilet.

"Oh my god!" He observed the colossal size of the toilet as he climbed in. "I hope the pipes are as big as this is, otherwise I'm getting crushed."

He pulled the handle and flushed himself away down the toilet.

Angel's had jumped and were falling down the pipes with him.

They turned more horizontal then vertical as Daniel continued to slide down further and further.

As the Angel's were much heavier than him, they had started to advance.

"A little further," he thought to himself.

Suddenly he felt a hand grip his back and voices filled his head.

"Turn off the light!" The Angel's were telepathically communicating.

The lights in the pipes flickered off as the Angel's further behind pointed at them.

Just before the lights went out he saw cracks form in the Angel that had grabbed him.

Light escaped through these gaps until the Angel exploded, releasing its soul.

The lights went out as Daniel's soul was kicked out of his body.

The Angel attempted to inhabit Daniel's body but it couldn't handle the power.

His body turned to dust.

Daniel's body was gone too.

* * *

"Hello?" Daniel was now in the soul plane.

"Daniel!" Stacy cried.

"Oh I'm so relieved to hear your voice," Daniel would have sighed with relief if he had a body. "Doctor?"

"Yep," the Doctor answered.

"Its Weeping Angel's," Daniel explained. "I met this girl called Maya, she saved me from being burned alive in this barnhouse place. She said that there was another place just like the house area where her and a few colleagues of hers were taken. The Angel's were still intact then and they hunted and killed all of her colleagues. She escaped and found me in the barnhouse. We then escaped but unfortunately it wasnt long until an Angel killed her when her back was turned. An angel then blew up while I was escaping and yeah."

"You ended up here," the Doctor finished Daniel's explanation. "I think I finally have all the pieces of the puzzle."

"Really?" Stacy did her best to understand.

"The Angel's were imprisoned by the Time Lords," the Doctor explained.

"Your species," Daniel confirmed.

"Those places must have been 2 different areas of their prison," the Doctor continued. "But how did we end up there. Hold on, I'm going to get you two into my imagination plane."

"Your what?" Stacy asked.

"You two are going to feel the urge to sleep," the Doctor spoke. "Accept it and sleep."

"Sleep?" Daniel was now confused.

"Whoa!" Stacy exclaimed. "I see what you mean. All of a sudden, I'm drowsy."

"Fall asleep," the Doctor focused as Stacy fell asleep.

"I feel it too," Daniel's voice quieted as they all woke up in a small, beautiful garden.

The orange sky illuminated the flowers on the grass beneath their feet.

"I'm in my body," Stacy smirked. "You told me my body had disintegrated."