F.E.U.D : Episode One

"I would never ever give you permission to wipe my memory!" Stacy yelled. "Whoever this guy is that you erased from my memory, he is damn important to me and the fact I cant even remember-"

"I will give you the memories back," the Doctor sighed. "But dont say I didnt warn you." He took a gun out of his pocket. "Memory healer gun. I just wanted to help," he still avoided eye contact.

"JUST DO IT!" Stacy yelled as she took a blast from the memory healer gun.

* * *

She saw them all, walking along the Cornish beach.

Daniel came back to that memory.

She saw them all, running across the battlefield of Sontar.

Daniel came back to that memory.

She saw them all in the underground facility.

Daniel came back to that memory.

* * *

"I thought I could trust you," Stacy sobbed. "When somebody is upset you dont make them forget. You help them through it. Take me home."

"What?" The Doctor gasped.

"Take me back home," Stacy stood as she spoke through gritted teeth. "I dont want anything more to do with you."

The Doctor was speechless.

This was exactly why he didnt want to give her the memories back.

"Stac-"

"Take me home!" Stacy repeated.

The Doctor sighed. "Fine." He diverted the Tardis directional controls. "Where?"

"London, England, 2098," she approached the doors as the ship landed.

"Is this how you want to leave things between us," the Doctor ran after her.

"This is your fault," Stacy stopped half way through the door. "You caused this."

"Yeah," the Doctor turned back to the console. "Goodbye Stacy."

The doors slammed shut as the console exploded, launching debris over the Tardis.

Fire erupted out of the floor as the Doctor fell off the console platform and landed below.

As the Doctor hit the floor, he hear a voice fill his head. "The prophecy," he heard the whisper that sent shivers down his spine. "The Feud. It will tear the universe apart, destroying everything. The time traveller will fall at his darkest hour, nobody left to stand by him. He will die alone."

Stacy was launched back into the Tardis where she dodged to avoid the fire. "Doctor!" She yelled. "What have you done now. TAKE ME HOME!"

The Tardis was crashing through the Time Vortex at full speed.

Bang!

It all stopped.

The central column was no longer rising up and down.

It was as if they had landed.

But they hadn't.

The Doctor climbed back up onto the console platform.

The readings from the half broken console said that they were still in the vortex.

But it also said they had landed.

"This is you," Stacy stood up and accused. "You've done this to ensure I stay you sick, idiotic-"

"I've had enough of this," the Doctor snapped.

"You've had enough of this! You!" Stacy yelled.

"I was trying to protect you!" The Doctor yelled. "I made a mistake!"

"Protect me? Protect me!" Stacy yelled.

"I was just trying to help!" The Doctor kicked the console in anger. "The only way I knew how! For one second can you calm down and realise that I was just trying to help!"

Stacy bit her lip and then stormed off down a Tardis corridor.

The Doctor sighed and checked the readings again. "There's only one way I'm going to find out what has happened."

He approached the Tardis doors and braced himself before he pulled them both open.

His jaw dropped as he saw the vortex at a complete stand still.

"Impossible," he turned and ran back up to the console. "Extend."

Outside the Tardis a grated floor expanded from under the police box giving them an outside platform.

The Doctor ran out of the Tardis and examined the vortex while stood on the grated floor.

"Oh!" He suddenly realised. "A Time Lock. We've been put into a Time Lock, but by who?"

A ship flew after them from the end of the Time Lock.

"That looks Martian," the Doctor sighed. "Oh dear."

* * *

"Warriors!" The Ice Warrior Leader stood on the higher deck, speaking to his people. "Prepare for the attack! The Doctor will fall!"

* * *

"Okay," Stacy emerged from a Tardis corridor and got the Doctors attention. "I might have been over-reacting but you have got to understand that you should never do that."

"I know," the Doctor sighed. "Now I would continue talking about how sorry I am for an hour but I'm a little preoccupied at the moment."

"What's going on?" Stacy ran and looked out of the Tardis doors. "Hey! I recognise that ship."

"Its an Ice Warrior ship," the Doctor stated.

There was a loud technological zap from outside as Stacy's jaw dropped.

"There coming," Stacy yelled as she saw a platform eject from the Ice Warrior ship. "Cant we run away through the Time Vortex?"

"We're in a Time Lock," the Doctor explained. "We're trapped."

There was a flash from all the differant corridor exits and doors blocked their way.

"Where have all the corridors gone?" Stacy was confused.

"The Tardis is fed by Artron energy," the Doctor explained. "Artron energy is fed to the Tardis through time and where we are, there is no time. The Tardis doesnt have the energy to keep up its dimensions. Soon it will just be an ordinary blue box."

The walls of the Tardis started closing in on them as the exterior crashed onto the Ice Warriors platform.

The sound of the Tardis mateirialising  could be heard as the inside of a blue box appeared around them.

The Doctor opened the door and walked out onto the Ice Warriors platform which was now moving back into their ship.

"Out!" The Doctor yelled at Stacy as she leaped out of the Tardis as the Tardis fell off the platform.

It toppled into the Vortex and exploded at the force it was met with.

"The Tardis," Stacy yelled in disbelief. "Its gone."

"The least of our worries right now Stacy," the Doctor was staring at the Ice Warriors that had their blasters raised.

They fired at the Doctor.

He felt his whole body caving in on itself as he was launched into the Vortex.

"DOCTOR!" Stacy yelled as he disappeared into the light of the Time Vortex below.

"Take her into the ship," the Ice Warriors were ordered.

One of them hit her unconscious and they carried her into their ship.