The Forest That Never Was : Episode Five

"Ah!" Stacy gasped as she jumped out of the casket. "Whoa!"

One of her hands felt her back as she realised where she was.

The Tardis beeped at her.

"Yes, hi," Stacy then remembered what happened. "I was shot!" She exclaimed.

The Tardis beeped at her again.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" Stacy frowned as the whole Tardis shook.

Stacy screamed as turbulance hit the Tardis extremely fast.

She ran over to the door and opened it. She gasped.

The Tardis was floating higher and higher into the skies of Azzuria.

Above was a Cyber ship.

"They're beaming us up," Stacy gasped.

On the Cybership Control station, the Cyber Leader was inspecting the Transmat Beam.

"Bring the ship up to me," the Cyber Leader ordered. "The Doctor wont leave without it."

* * *

At the power plant, Daniel was preparing machines as the Doctor was preparing to confront him.

It was time.

"Dan," the Doctor walked from round the corner, sonic raised. "You need to come back with me to the Tardis."

Daniel paused, two wires in hand. "I cant."

"Yes you can now come on!" The Doctor hurried him.

"NO!" Daniel yelled. "I'm out there somewhere. In a major city, under attack by Cybermen. I'm 6 months old. Imagine how many other 6 month old people are out there. Imagine how many children."

"I dont have to imagine," the Doctor shook his head. "Y'know, I'm out there too. A younger regeneration of myself is out there in one of the major cities and I remember the devastation. I know it all too well because of my own planet."

"Stop going on about your planet Doctor," Daniel continued fitting wires together. "This is my planet, not yours."

The Doctor then realised what Daniel was stood in front of.

The tank he saw Stacy die in, in his vision of the future.

"Ah!" The Doctor clutched his head as he had further visions.

Clearer visions.

* * *

"Dont," he heard Stacy's voice so he stood up. He was in the tank with his hands on the lever. "Please dont."

She was right in front of the tank, banging on the glass.

"I have to," the Doctor heard himself say. "This will save Daniel from himself. Once I'm gone, you two can live happily forever on this planet. Rebuild its society and culture. This is the only way. It will overload the Cybermen and get rid of Azzuria but instead of destroying it, it will be put in a pocket dimension. Safe. Like it should be."

"Dont!"

He pulled the lever as the tank filled with dark red light, it was draining his life from him.

"Doctor!" Daniel's voice echoed in his ears.

* * *

"Doctor!" Daniel smiled at him as he came to. "Are you okay?"

Without hesitation the Doctor whacked Daniel unconscious and tied him up.

"The only way," the Doctor ran over to see what Daniel was doing. "Dan was creating a device to send a signal carrying energy. Energy so strong that when it hits the Cybermen they would overload. But that wouldnt kill you to send."