CHAPTER ONE✅

(Line for readers to comment if they're RR or FTR, rereaders or first time readers! ( ̄∇ ̄))

Being surrounded by people she didn't know was not fun. Especially since everyone has a weapon that could butcher her small body in a single slice. Fortunately, it was easier to ignore the impeding doom that was very likely to befall her, since they were all focused on a pair of twins that oddly reminded her of Yin and Yang, with their respective hair colours.

Ochako Uraraka was not where she was supposed to be.

This was not a new test in Yuuei high, this was a fight to the death with beings that definitely didn't exist last she checked.

Not that she'd ever checked outside of mythology or fairy tales.

Getting into this situation was almost as bad as being in it. She had just been idly chatting with the girls of her class, excited for the upcoming festival. They were laughing and chattering about the kimonos they'd wear. Typical girl talk.

They'd even talked about boys. Ochako was being wrongly accused of liking her best friend but it was fine. It was. Her best friend, Izuku Midoriya, was anything but heterosexual, so it was fine. Rolling her eyes, she, along with some others, had left them to their own devices as she went to bathe and pick out which kimono she'd wear.

No, she wasn't attracted to him. She would be more attracted to Bakugo than him, Deku was simply not her type. Bakugo at least would go with her for morning jogs, and cooked the best damn food she ever tasted.

Bakugo was anything but heterosexual as well, but in an angry way. Well— maybe he was bisexual. Maybe.

Huffing a little, Ochako left the bathhouses and made her way to her room, throwing anything that looked like a kimono onto her bed in hopes of finding something decent. In her little scavenge hunt for something nice, she saw a duffle bag that Gunhead, her intern and Martial Teacher, had given her as a goodbye gift.

"Ahh," she smiled a little after opening it. "Gunhead, as sweet as ever."

It was exactly what she needed. The sandals, which were bladed, were a little concerning, but the outfit was beautiful.

Its base was a shockingly dark purple, almost black, and was wisteria themed. The backside from the obi was embroidered with a large wisteria tree, the branches extending up and over the shoulders and resting just above the chest, and throughout the rest were the blossoms. The Wisteria petals that fell with no particular pattern were a beautiful light purple, with a slight pink gradient near the edges were it was ripped from the clusters, and grouped more near the bottom. The kimono itself was sleeveless, which made it clear why a haori was included.

It came with a pure white obi that had bells hanging from the bow that tied in the back, and the haori that matched the kimono.

Trying it on to see if it fits, it honestly surprised Ochako with its nearly perfect measurements. The haori was a little large, but Ochako always did like oversized jackets. A haori could count as a jacket, right? She slipped the sandals on to complete the look and was pleasantly surprised to see how well the whole thing came together.

It was actually easier than Ochako thought it would be to walk in the sandals. It was by no means thick, but maybe tightroping was a hobby that was more useful than she had initially thought. Giggling a little at the thought, she had made the decision to show her friends and what she had chosen, too adoring of the outfit to take it off just yet.