Chapter Six

"The prophecy is coming true." Moon panicked and Sunbeam and Kinkajou exchanged nervous glances while trying to comfort the SeaWing and Moon.

"Hey," started Sunbeam encouragingly, "we'll figure this out. I promise."

Moon smiled faintly and by now, Turtle and Qibli, Clay, Visionslayer and Tsunami entered in the prey enter. Turtle took the other SeaWing with Clay to heal her. Sunbeam made her way over to Visionslayer and comfortingly put a wing around him as he held a distressed and worried face. Although, it was kind of awkward because of his large size.

"This is all my fault." He choked out, "I should've been with him. The last thing I said to him was something rude and horrible and now I may never see him again."

"It'll be ok, we'll find him." Sunbeam assured him; her voice was steadier than how she felt on the inside.

"Thanks." He brushed his wings against hers. She nodded and came next to Moon and Kinkajou. A thought just hit her that seemed so obvious.

"Why didn't we follow them? They couldn't have been far...but I think they are now."

Moon shook her head. "I think the SeaWing would've saw the dragon who took Emerald  and the other two RainWings if she could follow them. Maybe the dragon used animus magic?"

Kinkajou pricked up her ears. "That couldn't work because of the whole spell thing that Qibli cast."

"Ok, ok, you don't have to always include the Qibli part you know." Qibli snorted, obviously in earshot so that he could hear them. The three chuckled and said, "alright. We promise." Then she noticed that his tail barb was pointed toward Visionslayer, but it was settle. Smiling back, Qibli joined in the snickering until Turtle came back.

"How is she?" Asked Qibli.

"She'll be fine. She's mostly dazed by what happened and she's not too badly injured. She says that her name is Wave. But that's pretty much all the information I got out of her." Turtle shrugged his shoulders.

Right then, Clearice nervously stepped into the room. For some reason, she looked like an older dragonet now. Maybe ten.

"Will she be alright? The the night figure came? Who did it take?"

"She'll be fine," Sunbeam nodded with a smile, "and that...night figure took my friend who's a RainWing and he took a SilkWing and my friend's sister who's also a RainWing."

"Why is it just the RainWings, SilkWings and HiveWings that are going to disappear?" Clearice squeaked.

"Wait, you've heard the prophecy?" Moon stepped in with a gasp. Vigorously nodding her head Clearice widened her eyes.

"For many years, ever since I was three during the war between the three SandWing princesses."

"You've heard it for that long? Wow, I'm sorry that must've been haunting. And not knowing when it was going to come true." Sympathized Moon coming to comfort Clearice. But she stopped in her tracks.

"How can you even have prophecies?" Questioned Moon, narrowing her eyes.

"When I turned three, I figured out that I was an animus dragon. My parents had never loved me for who I was. They beat me up and forced me to eat the gross leftovers or something like that I can't remember...too horrifying. I tried to stay away from digging deeper into those memories. Anyway, once I told them about my power, they lavished me but only so I'd use my power for them. I never knew when they were going to ask, because they were so subtle, then they'd pounce at me and force me to use my powers for them. Of course, I could've used my powers against them because even though they didn't love me...I loved them. So I did as I was told. Until, one day I decided to get a step ahead of them and I used my magic to enchant this earring," she pointed to the one she was wearing on her right ear. It shimmered and sparkled and it formed into the shape of a snake. "To make me see the future and have prophecies just like NightWings used to. So I could see when my parents moved next, then I'd use my magic to leave to somewhere they couldn't find me."