Epilogue

One Month Later

"Sooo, this is Jade Mountain Academy?" Lightstreak  asked, flapping to the edge of the platform next to Sunbeam.

"Yes. You'll love it." Sunbeam smiled, entwining her tail with Lightstreak's.

"It's too bad Rainbow couldn't come." Sunbeam frowned. It's my fault. After we told her about us.... Sunbeam cut herself off.

"Hey, Rainbow still likes you an me. We're all really good friends. Her parents just said that she couldn't go but we'll visit her and she'll visit us. It's not your fault, Sunbeam." Assured Lightstreak.

"Thanks, Lightstreak." Sunbeam smiled.

They entered into Jade Mountain. Fatespeaker was there to welcome them.

"Whoaaaahhh what kind of dragons are you?"

Sunbeam made a confused face but then remembered that nobody remembered anything when Sunbeam turned everything back to normal.

"We're CloudWings." Sunbeam smiled slyly. "And we're new here. We've been a forgotten tribe for around 3,000 years. We thought it was time to show ourselves."

"That is soooo cool! Welcome to Jade Mountain Academy! I'm Fatespeaker." 

"Nice to meet you." She gave a crooked smile. Scrambling everywhere, Fatespeaker rolled out two scrolls and she explained instructions for Lighstreak and Sunbeam. After thanking Fatespeaker, the two friends made their way to their rooms where Lightstreak settled in with Qibli, Turtle and a very reluctant and intrigued Winter and Sunbeam with Moon and Kinkajou. 

Being at school was amazing and the friend group had never been tighter. Sunbeam wished that Rainbow was there with them but she'd come and see them. 

All the kingdoms were restored and at their place and everybody was safe and happy. Deep down, Sunbeam knew that there would be evil again to come but they'd all be ready. And, for right now, Sunbeam had played her part. 

Sunbeam had restored peace to both continents with the help of the Creator and her friends. Everything was wonderful. All the tribes lived in harmony. Sunbeam would be crowned queen in many years to come, so that she could enjoy being a dragonet and learn at school and grow in her love with her friends and Lightstreak. 

Everything right now was as it should be. Peaceful and nice.