four

-------✰-------

-------✰-------

We say bye to Buck and then walk out the bar and hop into his car. Dallas starts the car and we're off.

We're about 5 minutes into the drive since we've left and I still have no clue what we're doing.

"Where are we going Dallas?" I ask

"Just to the diner to grab some breakfast. I'm starved." He says back. I nod my head.

He pulls out a cigarette and lights it, taking a puff and blowing the smoke into my face.

"Jesus, Dal." I say swinging my hand in my face to get away the smoke and coughing. He laughs his unique New York laugh.

We pull up to the diner and people are immediately staring at us. Everyone knows Dallas, they know not to get on his bad side either.

Of course, the socs love to piss all us off for kicks, they usually run whenever Dal shows up if they get caught jumpin one of us in the gang.

We walk into the diner, take a seat and look over the menu.
"You know, we should all go to the movies tonight." Dallas says after finding out what he's wanting for breakfast.

"Yeah, sounds fun, I'd love to." I say back, still not knowing what I'm going to get.

The waitress comes up to take our order, not once taking her eyes off of Dallas.

"What can I get y'all?" She says smiling at him. He smirks back and tells her his order. She writes it down and then turns her head toward me, looking me up and down.

"You know what, I'll just have what he's having." I say since I still didn't know what I wanted, and give her my menu.

She nods her head slightly and smiles at Dallas once more before she walks off.

I start laughing and Dal looks at me funny "someone wants to get in your pants," I say trying to keep quiet. He blows air out of his nose as a laugh and looks down.

"Maybe I'll let the broad" he says. I can't tell if he's joking or not, but I wouldn't be surprised. I laugh lightly.

"You talked to Johnny lately? How is the kid?" I ask him.

"Nah I haven't, not til we last all hung out together."

I nod my head and look down, wondering how he's doing. His parents beat him pretty bad. He usually stays at the Curtis' and crashes on their couch, or stays at the lot on an old car seat.

It really worries me how his parents treat him. I wish I could take away all the pain for him. I'd rather it be me than him. He's such a good kid, but he's real nervous all the time.

Looks like a lost puppy, brown skin with big brown puppy eyes.