seven

-------✰-------

-------✰-------

I walk alongside him quietly, not wanting to say anything nor not knowing what to say. Having my hands in my pockets, watching the ground and kicking the rocks as I walk.

It stays this way for about 20 minutes til he stops walking and speaks up. "Go home, Jones. dont want your mom to get worried." He says.

"You know she's never home...I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but-"

He interrupts me "Jesus, alright, just stop talking." He says and we continue on our way without saying a word.

Once we get back to Bucks I check the time and it's 12:24 am. There's many people here and I feel out of place.

I sit at the bar and order a drink leaving Dallas to go flirt with other people.

I really really like Dallas and I have for years. I keep trying to act like I don't but the feelings I have for him won't go away.
-
I drank and drank wanting to get me to stop being angry at Dallas for not wanting me the way I want him.

I haven't ever told him I liked him, I guess I just expect him to know. I haven't told anyone I like Dallas, for everyone knows he won't love you back.

I'm beyond drunk now and I can barely see straight. Though I do feel much better. I won't be remembering anything tomorrow.

Men have been trying to get in my pants all night, I may be drunk but I know who I want, and it's not them.

I push through all the people trying to find Dallas, and finally I see him talking to some of his buddies. He's drinking too.

I tap him on the back and smile at him. He looks at me confused but I grab him arm and pull him over to where I was before.

"What are you doing, Madison.." He asks.

"Jesus Dallas would you stop questioning everything I do? I just wanna tell you something-"

He stops me and says "no, no, no don't be telling me anything when you're this wasted. Come on I'll bring you home.."

He tries to pick me up but I hit him in the shoulder stopping him. "Please please just let me make you feel good.." I plead.

"No, Madison. I'm bringing you home. Stop talking." He says and grabs my arm. I give in this time, and we go outside to his car again.

He opens the door for me and helps me in and then makes his way over to the drivers side.

He puts the keys in the ignition and I start crying. "Madison, come on pull it together." He says.

"Please don't take me home, I promise I'll be good just please let me stay here tonight I don't wanna be alone..." I say through stutters.