twenty five

-------✰-------

-------✰-------

i've been cleaning the house for about an hour, it wasn't as messy as it usually is, and it only took me that long cause dallas wouldn't stop talking to me.

i walk back to the kitchen and grab a mug, pouring myself some of the black coffee darry made this morning.

i hate black coffee by itself, so i put milk and creamer inside of it. i probably use more creamer than i should.

i go and sit next to dallas, who has begun watching some show that i don't know of.

i'd offer dallas a coffee, but he doesn't drink it. i gave him a beer earlier. that man drinks at any time of the day.

my eyes begin to get heavy, even though i have gotten some caffeine in me. i decide to finish the rest later, and try to get some shuteye before the boys get back.

"i'm tired dal" i say. he looks over at me and smiles, then tells me to get up off the couch.

i let out a surprised type laugh, and do as he wishes and move to darry's seat.

"hey, hey" he says, i turn around. he is now lying on the couch, patting his chest motioning for me to come back over. "i didn't say you couldn't sleep here."

i smile and make my way back over, lying on his chest. he continues to watch the television as he plays with my hair and massages my head as i fall asleep.

i'm unsure of how long i was asleep, but i wake up to the sound of the front door crashing open.

i shoot up with my eyes wide, dallas does the same. steve's standing there with his arms crossed, with his head down. he seems hurt.

his face is slightly bruised from the other night. soda and two laugh, pony just seems confused.

"shit, mads i-" dallas says but i interrupt him by glaring at him.

"well," soda says with a huge smile on his face "sorry to wake you two." he says as he walks to his room with his smile staying in place. pony doesn't say anything and follows behind him.

two raises his eyebrows at us and then walks to the kitchen to find a beer. steve is still standing there, he looks up at me for a moment and bites his lip slightly. he then walks to the kitchen and runs his shoulder into me.

dallas gives him a dirty look that he isn't able to see, but then softens it when he looks down at me.

he can see how anxious i got, considering how much i'm moving my fingers around. he grabs my hand and squeezes it, causing me to look at him.