Chapter 11

Elena's POV

After a lot of convincing, Ethan finally agreed to let me go home. He dropped me off at my place since my car is still at his company. He said he'd have someone bring it to my place. I woke up today morning sickness free. It feels good.

I've missed Jojo and Abby so much. Let me call them and update them on what's been happening in my life.

I grab my phone and make my way to the kitchen to get started on breakfast since I was starving.

"Someone finally remembered us." Abby sarcastically answered.

"What do u mean by us? You with Jojo?" I asked, as I press the loudspeaker and set down the phone. I get started with eggs.

"Yes, babe! I slept over at Abby's place!" Jojo shouted.

"Why'd you sleep there?" I asked as I got to frying the scrambled eggs.

"Because I felt like. Now start spillin! Where have you been? We came to your place last night so we could hang out and you, madam, weren't there. What you been doin' Lena?" Jojo started with the interrogation.

"I found him." I spilled, just like she asked me to.

"Found who? Was someone missing?" Abby asked, sounding confused.

"I found the guy that I slept with that night at the club." I rushed through my words.

"Oh, my goodness baby! Are you okay? You need us? Cause we can come right over?" Jojo gushed.

"No, no, I'm okay. And I found out something else." I sniffled. I don't even know why I started crying, because Ethan and I were on good terms. And he was happy about the baby so why was I crying?

"What? You're not sick are you, darling?" Abby asked.

"No, not the kind of sickness you thinking about. I'm uh- I'm pregnant" I stuttered when my throat burned, causing more tears to fall from my eyes.

They were both very quiet. Do they hate me now?

"Congratulations honey! Oh my gosh, I'm gonna be an aunt ahhhh...!" Jojo shouted, which made me sniffle and laugh. I set the eggs Benedict aside and checked on my oats.

"You happy about the pregnancy? Does he know?" Abby questioned

"Yeah, we actually found out together." I answered

"How did y'all find out together, when did you guys even meet?" Abby questioned and I could still hear Jojo screaming in the background.

"Remember that meeting that I was rushing for the other day?"

"Yeah, you were late and asked me for the CEO's floor."

"Uhm, yes on that day. He is uhm he's your boss if I'm not mistaken. I fainted and he took me to his house then when I vomited he insisted on us going to see his doctor and .." I was cut off when Jojo screamed again, something about him being possessive and rich. I chuckled.

"Continue," Abby urged me.

"And the doctor said that we are nine weeks gone. I can even see a tiny lump already." I told her

"Is he happy?" She asked

"I think he's even happier than me, you should'v-.." I was cut off again when I heard Jojo let out another scream.

"Ohh, Lord. I just googled him. Lena baby, you hit the billion-dollar jackpot. Why didn't you mention him looking like an affair waiting to happen? But why isn't there much about him here?" She screamed.