Chapter 22

Elena's POV

"Let's stop at the grocery store." I said to Ethan.

We're coming from our fourth month check up and we're over ecstatic. Barbara said that the baby and I are doing just fine, even though I'm pretty big, she said that maybe the baby is big or maybe because I've got the thickish type of body.

In these three months that have passed, not much has happened. Ethan had my stuff moved over to his house over night and told me the next morning that I'd be living with him from then.

I didn't really mind because I was getting tired of the whole moving left and right thing. One of the other reasons that I love about living with him is the fact that I've grown so attached to him that being away from him for too long almost kinda hurts. I always go over to him during lunch when at work, or he comes to pick me up. I sometimes feel like I've become too clingy, but I don't hear him complaining.

I can't stand being away from him for my working hours, now just imagine what would happen if I were to sleep away from him, like a couple of houses away from him. I'd be starved of his body heat, and let's not forget the way he worships my body. He looks at me like I'm the only woman in the world, like I'm a precious and rare gem that only he's gotten hold of, like I'm the most beautiful thing in the world, even though I've got crazy stretch marks on the sides of my butt and tummy. My thighs and butt have definitely gotten bigger, and so have my boobs and I don't think I've ever seen a man as happy as Ethan about having a thick girl.

I'm happy about my body being all round and all because it does look good in a slim fit and body con dress, the look that Ethan gives me when I wear one of those is everything! But then it gets kinda weird and almost embarrassing when I go out and have all these people staring at me. I feel shy and sometimes regret not wearing something baggy, but the look that Ethan gives guys that look at me always has me worrying that he'll commit murder.

"Do you want to get something?" He asked

"Mmh, I think I want some fruits, scratch that-I want fruits." I smiled over at him.

The car stopped in front of the grocery store and I immediately stepped out, not even waiting for him to open his own door.

"Slow down Lena. You forgetting that we have to walk besides each other. " He said as he caught up with me

"Why do we have to walk besides each other?" I asked as I looked back at him.

He placed his hand around my waist and said, "Because I want all these idiots to know who's responsible for the baby in you and just who you belong to. Last thing I want is them thinking they've got a chance with you." We walked into the store and he grabbed a basket.

I'm currently wearing a slim fit dress, so my tummy is on display. And even when I'm not wearing a slim fit, my tummy has now become visible even through baggy clothes.

"Ethan, cool down. I'm pregnant and look very lumpy, I doubt people are gonna wanna have a chance with me." I said throwing a glance at him and going to the fruits and veg aisle.

"Trust me when I say that if you could see yourself from my eyes, you wouldn't be spewing such rubbish about yourself." He followed behind with the basket.

I blushed and looked at him then looked down and back up at the fruits. I reached for the grapes and placed some in the basket he was carrying. I took some purple plums and softly squeezed each to make sure that they were not soft then placed it in the basket.

"Are you going to be baking with all these fruits?" He asked

"No. I feel like having them and I'll eat every single one of the fruits that I'm taking." I laughed then looked at him seriously