Chapter 12

E

lena's POV

"Ethan" I say, but get no response.

"Ethan?" Nothing, he's just there. Staring at me. Something is definitely wrong with him, but I have to worry about the broken ceramic pieces on the floor first.

"Look at what you did." I said as I bent down to pick the pieces up.

Ethan let out a groan then he cleared his throat. I look up to see what's he's doing, and he seems to be out of whatever trans he was in.

"Don't worry about that, I'll clean it up." His voice sounded raspy and kinda strained. He helped me get up straight, then he bent to start picking the ceramic pieces.

"Ethan" I whined, which caused him to look up at me from his squatting position on the floor.

"Yah." His pupils looked darker and his voice was deeper, which caused my heart to sort of skip a beat.

"Does my tummy look bigger, or is it just me or maybe a good baby?" I asked, turning to the side so he could see my stomach properly.

He cleared his throat again, then hissed.

"What happened?" I immediately asked, worried. I look down along with him and see that he had a tiny broken piece stabbing his thumb. That's what his dumbass gets for trying to pick those shard pieces up without looking at them.

I quickly rush over to his side and help him stand.

"The first aid kit is in the bathroom, let's go clean that up." I said.

He put the pieces that he managed to pick on the counter. I turned and started dragging him to the bathroom. He let out another groan and I turned to see if he was okay.

I look back and his eyes were glued to my south side. I look down and only now did it dawn on me that I'm only in my undergarments. I turned as I felt my face start to warm up. This is so embarrassing, what was I thinking?

I'll put on clothes as soon as I help him with his thumb.

We get into my en-suite and I push him towards the sink. I grab the first aid kit that was on the sink and moved closer to him so I could clean the blood that was dripping from his thumb.

"Next time you should be careful and watch when picking up broken pieces of glass or anything. Because other times the wound might not be as light  as this one is. You listening?" I asked as I started wiping his thumb.

I look up and see him staring at my boobs. I look at them from the mirror and see that they have kinda swelled up, that would explain the slight pain I feel.

I look back at him and he was staring at me, then he glanced at my lips then back to my eyes. He removed his hand from my hold and slid his hands down my back, my body immediately responded to his touch and leaned into him whilst my eyes automatically shut themselves.

The next thing I felt were his lips on mine. First he gave me a short and light peck. Then he dove right back in and locked our lips together.

His hands started roaming my body, while my fingers found there way into his black locks. His right hand moved from my waist and encircled my tummy, while his left hand moved down to my booty and he grabbed a handful, which led to me moaning and gasping at the same time. He took advantage of the situation and slipped his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance till he eventually won.

I pulled away when I needed a breather, but he continued with his sweet assault on my neck. He kissed, nipped, licked and even bit. All these things only encouraging me to moan louder and louder.