Chapter 39

Elena's POV

I stop mid plank when I hear a cry in the baby monitor. I get my phone and call Ethan.

"Babe" He answers.

"Where are you?"

"Office. Why?"

"I think one of the twins woke up. Please make a trip down to their nursery and check on them."

"You still working out?" I heard shuffling then he was moving.

"Yeah. I'm almost done." I lied back down and placed my phone besides me with Ethan on loudspeaker. I turned down Closer by Chainsmokers with the remote, then positioned myself for side leg bends.

"How long till you're done? I miss you."

"Ethan, you saw me like an hour ago and I'm right downstairs." I said in disbelief.

"I know, but I just can't help but miss you." I heard a door open and happy squeals. "It's just Elaine, I think she just wanted attention."

"Oh."

I start with mountain climbers. Now all that's left are five squats with roundhouse kicks.

"I'll hang up now Ethan."

"Okay babe. I'll just be with these two."

I hang up and put up the volume just as Fefe started playing.

I round up my mountain climbers and start with the roundhouse kicks and squats.

I stop the squats when I spot Ethan and the girls watching me by the door from the mirrors that are in the gym.

"What are you guys doing here?" I smile

"We were missing you. Weren't you guys missing mommy." He cooed at the girls.

"I was missing y'all too." I get on my toes so I can give the twins a peck each. "I'm almost done. I just got two more squats to do then we'll be going back up." I smile at Ethan.

"The view from here is perfect." I hear Ethan behind me.

I look back, sending him a glare when I see him eyeing my butt, then continuing with my squats.

Just as I ended my last squat juicy wiggle starts playing and I automatically start moving, remembering the dance moves from Alvin and the Chipmunks.

My hips move as I make my way to my babies. I stretch out my hands and Ethan hands me Elaine. After having these babies for as long as we have we can now tell them apart because of their eyes colours and Athena has dimples.

I take her and start moving with her. Raising her in the air and shaking her. She giggles loudly causing drool to fall on me.

I pulled her back into my chest and wiped the drool while laughing. Ethan chuckles with Athena in his hands.

"Let's go up. I need a shower." I turn off the music.

"But I thought you were gonna dance for me." He pouted.

"And I thought you said you don't want them learning anything from us." I winked then walked past him.

He mumbled some words then I heard him following behind.

°°°

"Ethan" I sit up sleepily while tapping his side. "Ethan!" I groan out again.

"Mmmm..?" I hear a sleepy hum from him.

"They're up again." I groan.