Control

Peter wakes up in a bed cleaned up from head to toe, nothing but his underwear, and alone. The room had a shelf filled with books, one single picture of him, some furniture, and candles.

He thinks it's just another torment his alter ego is giving him and just sighs as he gets up and checks the closest only to see it's filled with red feminine clothing and turns around to see Wanda smiling at him as he rushes over and hugs her tightly.

Her smell, her look, herself was only bringing him nothing but relief and joy as she just holds him with the smile still there.

Her outfit was indeed odd of her, her hair was slightly shorter, a odd shaped headband, and this darkish red outfit that completely covered her body but nothing was sending him red flags yet.

"I can't believe I got outta there." He smiles at her and kisses her thoroughly into her lips, the sensation driving him crazy but he noticed she wasn't exactly freaking out and asking him tons of questions but maybe she wanted to wait for a better time but the thoughts were driving him crazy.

"Your thoughts are repetitive." She said without any emotion startling as her eyes looked icy and filled with a dark thought as her smile completely faded into a frown.

He backs off, leaning against the wall as her icy stare just goes through his soul.

*Why the hell isn't my spider sense reacting to any of this, this can't be the Wanda I know.*

Suddenly he feels her powers pinned him against the wall as the wall forms around his arms and legs.

"You aren't going anywhere, ever again." She reaches her hand out as he screams in pain, he feels the control of his body fading away as he is just met with her icy glance till he passes out and the wall releases him.

She holds the essence of his soul in her hand and a small smile creeps out.

"Never again."