A Stranger

"Miles, can we talk?" Wanda softly asks as she knocks on the door and opens it to find his bed empty but looks up to see him sticking on the ceiling from his back reading a entertainment magazine.

"I'm glad you stood up for your friends and all but you have to remember to control your strength and anger, those assholes just want you to hit them."

"Yeah I know but I wish I could do more with it." Miles says coming down from the ceiling.

"Like the time you used your invisibility to skip class with your friends to Los Angeles?" Wanda smirks, making him nervously chuckle.

"Oh you knew about that?"

"Miles you're still young, of course you wanna go out and have fun." She hugs him.

"So can I still get a job?"

"Not till we find one you can do without problem." She smiles as they hear the car pull up to the driveway.

Peter immediately hugs Miles without a sign of him being upset as he looks up to see Wanda giving him a ok sign.

"Guys we uh have a visitor with us today." He says as a man wrapped in a blanket and messy hair appears behind him.

"Hi, I'm Dr Bruce Banner also you might know me as The Hulk." He awkwardly greeted as Miles and Wanda look at Peter with wide eyes.

"I hope it's alright with you dear for tonight?"

"I'll start dinner, Miles go see if we have any spare clothes somewhere." Wanda heads to the kitchen as Miles rushes over to the closet.

"Bathroom's at the end of the hallway." Peter says as he heads over to Wanda who doesn't look entirely pleased.

"You brought a homeless man off the street cause he said he's the Hulk?" She glares at him.

"He is! I was there, he ripped a bear in half and was green!" He whispered.

"Okay okay but I can't endanger my family by having him here and he decides to go crazy!" She whispers back.

"I know him, he's a gamma scientist."

"He's a government scientist!?" She hissed.

"Shhhh, formerly but he's been on the run for awhile now." He covers her mouth.

"Peter I am in no mood to fight the government right now especially with this lawsuit in the air." She whispers loudly.

"I know but he is alone and doesn't have many people to help him, maybe he can help us find those other people I was talking about?"

"What the aliens and mutated creatures?" She scoffed.

"I thought you believed me on that?"

"I do but there's a limit on this when your family gets involved Peter."

"Fine, I'll do it alone." Peter shrugs.

"Like hell you will." She grabs him and kisses him.
"You get into too much trouble when you're alone." She smirks as she playfully punches his chest.

"Maybe if I become friends with millionaires our situation won't be a worry." He smiles as they slowly begin to dance around the room.

"Ha, Peter Parker mingling with the upper class." She chuckles.

"Anything is possible."

"When that day comes your getting more than French style." She bites her lip as they slow dance.

Later in dinner they watch in awe as they see Banner devour his massive plate of food.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just hadn't had a home cooked in awhile." He nervously chuckled as he cleans his mouth.

"No problem, I made extra in this case." Wanda said.

"I'm very grateful miss." He nods his head and continues eating.

"Have you met any other special people on your journey so far?" Peter asks.

"The big guy probably but not me, just people."

"Seems you travel alot?" Miles say.

"I'm not exactly a stay in one spot person anymore." Bruce chuckles.

"Well since the Hulk isn't here right now, where will you go?" Wanda asks.

"Up north probably, maybe Oregon."

"What if I told you the Artic?" Peter asks giving everyone a confused look.

"I mean besides the frigid cold and rarely any life of any kind I think that's over the line of comfort." Bruce says taking a sip of tea.

"One life actually." Peter says pulling out a picture of Captain America making Wanda cover her face embarrassed.

"No way, Captain America died on that plane crash when he landed there and he'd have to be a frozen skeleton under tons of snow and ice." Bruce flabbergasted.

"But he was the experiment of the super soldier serum which is still being replicated to this day and we don't know the full capacity of it's effects." Peter retorts.

"Besides making some kid from Brooklyn into a buff soldier from a super steroid I can't see how it would make you survive the artic."

"The Hulk was possible, my family's powers were made possible intentionally or not all I'm saying that there's a chance he can be alive and that there are definitely more people like us out there."

Bruce takes a moment to take it all in before he decides to say anything.

"Kid you are asking me to take part in your wild search into the unknowns which could be highly dangerous and involving a being that can throw tanks like a ball."

"Yes." Peter simply says.

"Okay, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and let you explain the rest to me on your searching."

"Dr Hank Pym is the Ant Man."

"Peter." Wanda says concerned.

"Least you gave me the one with the most evidence."

"It makes sense, he made the Pym Particles and even if he's not the Ant-Man he has involvement with it." Miles add.

"Peter you aren't really thinking of going to San Francisco tomorrow?" Wanda asks.

"Well Miles is suspended right? It'll only be one day." Peter shrugs.

Wanda is just left speechless and really can't even say anything but drink her wine in disbelief but is secretly happy he's finally going after his crazy searching before he gets a midlife crisis.