Wild Riders

Peter slowly wakes up in a damp cave with a man in black dress clothes and emo hair watching the beach outside as the man looks back at him.

"I warned you about her." He chuckles as he smoke a cigarette.

"How are you here?"

"Crazy bitch slipped at the right for me to even be here Peter, now I'm offering you a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

"Let me become part of you, then you have a chance of permanently ending this endless loop of torment."

"No, then you would just consume me the moment everything is over." He feels himself slipping away but Emo Parker grabs his face and stares directly into his eyes.

"All you are now is just her play thing and I might not get a second chance next time so you have to choose now!"

"There is a way, I know it." He finally says as he completely goes into the dark again.

Peter wakes up in a desert in his Spider-Man outfit. He feels like it's Arizona after walking several miles till reaches a bar on the other side of the road. He enters with a few stares as he sits down at the stool.

"Anything strong." He sighs as he lifts his mask to his nose and the bartender gives him a double shot of a mixed drink.

"Lancy, this guy's on me!" A woman on the end of the bar chuckles at he turns around to see a women with long shaggy blond hair, brown jacket, and a red shirt with jeans and boots. She signals him to sit by her as he does so.

"Well stranger, seems you are lost in these parts." She laughs as she leans closer in her seat.

"Yeah, woke up in a desert and now I don't know what to do." He sighs as the bartender comes over with three beers and she takes the two.

"Names Carol Danvers." She smiles as she stretches her hand out."

"Peter Parker but just call me Spider-Man around people." He softly says as he shakes her hand.

"Gotcha." She winks as she goes through her first bottle in seconds.

"So what are your abilities?" Peter asks as she looks at him with a smile.

"Follow me." She puts the cash on the table and leads him out to the desolate desert field minutes later.

"Wanna make sure the place didn't get messed up." She says as she hovers off the ground.

"Awesome, you can fly!"

"That's not all." She smirks as she points her hand at a rock and destroys it with her energy blast and lands back down to lift a boulder above her head like it was a ball.

"Incredible!" Spider-Man exclaims as she smiles.

"Yep! So you have anywhere specific you need to go?" She asks as they walk back.

"New York, but something tells me there's someone I need to see first." Spidey thinks.

"Well I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine." She says as they come across a man wearing black leather biker outfit leaning to his bike.