Red Queen Estate

Wanda watches over the Skyline of Manhattan, seeing the cars and people go by as she takes a sip of her exquisite champagne.

"Pierto how goes our business here?" Wanda asks as she turns around to see her brother in a suit with a bloodied and battered elderly man wearing a cloth around his eyes and a black attire tied up.

"Good actually." Pierto smirks.

"Devil of Hell's Kitchen, nice to finally meet you here." Wanda greets the old blind man who spits blood in her face as Pierto steps down on his face. Wanda smiles as she wipes it off with a handkerchief.

"Likewise." Matt gives a bloody smile as Pierto instantly ties him up to a chair.

"Tell me Mr.Murdock, why have you interfered with my business when you can be peacefully retired in your home." Wanda asks as she sits down opposite of him.

"I know what you've done." He begins to laugh.

"How would even have known?" Wanda glares at him as her drink suddenly bursts.

"You did, the Wanda from the 80s was too caring to watch Peter Parker and the world to collapse under your reign."

Wanda screams as she breaks his bones inside out, killing him instantly as his blood pours out onto the white floor.

"Jeez sis, could've just simply snapped his neck and save me the trouble of cleaning this." Pierto looks in disgust as he runs around and the blood along with the dead Matt completely gone from the room.

"That wasn't so hard." Wanda smirks.

"Get fucked." Pierto scoffs as he walks away upset.

"What?" Wanda asks confused. "Oh come on Pierto! Is this about your shoes again?"

"These shoes are gonna be hard to clean again!" He calls out from the distant and slams the door to the bathroom.

"So childish." Wanda murmurs as she sips her champagne in her throne.

"Slaves, come forth!" She calls out along with a clap as younger versions of Johnny Storm, Gamora, James Rhodes, and a white version of Vision enter the room bowing down to her feet making her smile with delight.

"My horsemen, I have a new mission for you; find the original Spider-Man."

"Yes Mistress." They say in unison as the get up and walk out the room.

"Elektra." Wanda calls out as a woman with long black hair with a red and black ninja out flips outta the shadows to her feet to bow.

"Yes my queen?"

"Gather Moon Knight and Barnes to oversee this event." She says as she only nods in compliance before disappearing.

"Now about that new one, what shall I do with him?" Wanda tries to scheme but a figure dressed in dark green enters the room.

"Perhaps I can help you with that my mistress." A inhuman voice calls out to her.

"So do you guys know if there is another Spider-Man?" Spidey asks the duo as they carry on their journey.