Friendly Neighborhood Parker???

He rushes into the Daily Bugle almost knocking into Hoffman as he arrives into JJ's office.

"Parker! Were you been, I been trying to contact you all morning!" JJ shouts as he slams his fist on the table.

"Sorry chief, I'm gonna be a father!" Peter smiles as his co-workers congratulate him.

"Congrats and all but we still need pictures of that wall crawler." JJ lowers his voice, wondering what to do now.

"No problem, I'll be right on it!" Peter says as he heads for the door.

"Wait kid." JJ stops him as he writes a check and hands it to him. "Let's keep it between us." JJ smiles before pushing him into the elevator and shouting at everyone else to get back to work.

Peter chuckles before he looks down at the check making him let out a small gasp.

Miles gets a report from his phone that shocker is robbing a bank and turns invisible as he swings away.

Peter climbs up top a roof and jumps over each one as he finally reaches one he think it's a great spot as he sees Miles fighting Shocker on top of the bank.

"JJ is gonna love these." Peter smiles as he snaps the shots, Miles ducking and bobbing around Shocker like crazy as the robber fires around him like crazy.

"Little brat!" Shocker cries out as he fires another blast that Miles ducks down from till his spider sense goes off as he turns around to see the blast heading straight for Peter who gets struck by it and flies back almost unconscious.

Peter gets back up dazed and confused as he looks for his camera, thankfully only a crack on the lense as Spider-Man swings down and asks if he's okay.

Peter hears only echoes and his vision blurry as for a split second he thought he saw another man in a black suit walking towards them but he disappears as he comes back to his senses.

"Hey pal are you alright?" Miles asks as Peter nods his head as the two get back up and dust themselves off.

"What a feeling that was." Peter chuckles as he checks his camera again still somewhat disoriented.

"That was a close call, you need help getting back down?"

"No no, I'll be fine but great job." Peter smiles as he gives Spider-Man a thumbs up and walks towards the roof door.

Miles Spider-Senses suddenly goes off as Peter enters through the roof door, wondering if this guy was the missing Spider-Man.

*I should follow him just to make sure but he could just be a average guy that just got lucky.  Either way I must figure out who this missing Spider-Man is!*