House of W

He wakes up to see a candle lit room with soft music playing and Italian food placed out on a nice white cloth table. He looks at his hands in confusion like he was chained up but seeing nothing but only that he's wearing dress clothes and his hair slightly done.

"Beautiful isn't it? Took me awhile to get all the candles lit up." He looks up to see Wanda dressed in a beautiful red dress with yellow linings, her hair loose and wavy across her chest, and make-up done with a coy smile coming off her.

"It is, what's the occasion?" He nervously chuckled as the smile didn't disappear as the glass of wine in her hand keep swirling around.

"You being home." She says as she takes a swig of it.

"Oh... that's nice and all but you really didn't have to go through all this just cause I come home." He chuckled again but her look never changed as she slowly eats her spaghetti and meatballs, her eyes never even blinking or taking her sight off him as he nervously ate his.

"Nonsense, I'll do anything to keep my man happy."

Peter felt something was wrong, she never acted this way before...before he disappeared. His eyes go wide as the smile disappeared, the fear raced into his entire body again.

"You shouldn't think bad things." Her voice was low as things began shaking around them.
"You should know, I did all this for you." Her eyes narrowed as she immediately appeared beside him, kissing and licking his cheek.

"What did you do to me?" Peter realizes he's paralyzed as she places her fingertips across his chest as her hands go into it and pull out his beating heart as she leans into his ear.

"Be with you forever." She whispers, placing his heart back in and kissing his lips.

He tries to speak but nothing won't come out, any movement below his neck wasn't moving as she began undressing till she had nothing but her bareness and hair on top of him kissing him like crazy. Suddenly he had movement of his arms and quickly grabbed her by the nape of her hair and pulled back but she just chuckles with pleasure.

"You aren't going anywhere like I told you." She smirks with glowing red eyes as he screams in pain, falling to floor, trying to reach the door. She puts on her dress and suddenly he's in a black and white reality with his Spider-Man suit on.

"I'm doing this to protect you, to please you!" Her voice echoes across it as he tries to find a way out but suddenly different versions of Wanda surround him and blasts him to the ground.

"This isn't the Wanda I knew! She wouldn't imprison me in this nightmare." He groans as she appears holds him against her chest and doesn't let him go.

"You leave I'll destroy this reality." She whispers.

"You wouldn't do it, our friends still exist in it."

She strokes his head and gives him a soft smile, cupping his jaw.

"I'll do anything to make sure I don't lose you again." She says as he wakes up to a sleeping Wanda.

*Was it a dream?* He only asks till he falls back asleep, not knowing she heard his question.