𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝑩𝒆𝒅 :: 03

Jimin ran out of the classroom.

He literally ran to one of the bathrooms, hiding in the large stall. He sat down on the toilet seat, legs curling up to his chest as he wrapped his arms around his shins.

He was stunned and speechless.

Of course the new gay boy living in the house next to his would end up joining his school. It was the only good school where he lived despite it also being open to the less wealthy.

He sunk his teeth down into his bottom lip, capturing it while in deep thought as well as fear. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest, battling his rib cage. What was he supposed to do? He was late for school, and now he was skipping class because somebody was sitting in his seat.

He slowly lowered his legs from the toilet seat, feet hitting the dirty tile floor. He stood up and exhaled deeply, fingers reaching for the lock until he heard somebody enter the bathroom. Jimin backed away immediately, running into a wall. He placed his hand over his mouth, trying to muffle the depth of his breathing.

"I told you not to call me during class."

Jungkook.

"Since when do you give a fuck about what happens to her? You made it pretty clear where you stood once you left."

Jimin couldn't help but to listen. Deep down, he knew it was wrong. But he just couldn't block it out. No matter how hard he tried, Jungkook's words weaved their way past his attempts and into his ears.

"I have every fucking right to be pissed off at you and swear, dad. Or should I even call you that?"

Jimin gulped, feeling his mouth run dry and his throat thicken. It seemed like things between the both of them were fine at dinner. If he ever talked to his father like that, he'd get whooped without a doubt. Was this maybe about Jungkook kissing another boy? No, he mentioned a 'her'. Is his dad even aware that his own son is gay? Surely if he did there would be repercussions?

Jimin jolted, the stall door swinging open and slamming against the wall. He was rooted in spot, face paling as he spotted the angered look in Jungkook's eyes. He simply punched it open out of anger, not expecting to find Jimin there.

"Yuh-you're a fuh-fuh-faggot," Jimin stuttered, blood running cold. "Guh-get away from me," he pleaded pitifully, shielding himself with his arms.

Jungkook's jaw clenched, the fist he used to punch the stall door open tensing. He didn't say anything. He simply stared at Jimin with his intensive gaze, making him wish he hadn't opened his mouth.

"Puh-please, my parents are guh-going to be angry," Jimin spluttered as he tried to move further backward, only sinking deeper into the wall.

Jungkook took another step closer.

"You'll make me suh-sick! Stop!"

There was a moment of silence before Jungkook let out a wry chuckle, shaking his head. "Make you sick, huh? God, they brainwashed you, didn't they?" he questioned.

Jimin dropped his hands to the side, a fire igniting inside of him at the disrespectful mention of his parents. His brows furrowed as he then clenched his fists.

"Don't talk about my parents like that! They didn't brainwash me. They tought me right. But apparently nobody did you because you kiss other boys!" Jimin yelled his rebutte, noticing how Jungkook remained unmoved by his accusations. "Why aren't you angry, shouldn't you be angry?"

Jungkook scoffed. "You think I haven't heard it all before? There's nothing you can say to me that I haven't heard at least once," he challenged while crossing his arms over his chest, quirking a brow.

BLOOM JUST FOR YOU | JIKOOK ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara