𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑷𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 :: 09

Jimin stirred softly, mouth opening and closing as he swiped his pink tongue over his lips, snuggling back into the covers.

But he then heard soft snores, prompting him to remember his unfortunate reality. He peered over his shoulder, finding Jungkook with his eyes closed, mouth hung open only by a small margin.

Jimin pursed his lips, sitting up and scratching at his head. He wished he didn't remember allowing Jungkook to stay put, but he did. He wasn't sure why, but there wasn't much he could do about it, now that it already happened.

And so his eyes studied the boy before him. He definitely looked to be sleeping peacefully, clearly in a dream as his face continued to twitch; which Jimin found rather silly.

Furthermore, without much notice or control, he found his hazel eyes lingering over Jungkook's body. He couldn't stop himself. After seeing his naked torso last night... he just couldn't quite shake the image out of his head.

Why?

Jungkook then shifted onto his side, causing Jimin to panic and look away. But as soon as the brunette settled, Jimin's gaze lingered over to Jungkook once again. Except this time, his black top had rolled up his side, causing some of his bare back to show.

Jimin curled his lips in between his teeth, biting down before letting them go slowly. He noticed some strange marks on his back. They were small and circular. They almost looked like burn marks?

He knew he had no right, but his curious side got the best of him. He advanced forward on his knees, hands daring to hover above Jungkook's back. He went to press his fingers to the strange marks, immediately being stopped by Jungkook's gravelly morning voice.

"What are you doing?"

Jimin froze, eyes blowing up. He fidgeted in his seat, backing away, pulling his hand with him.

Jungkook rolled over to face Jimin, jaw taut as he sat up in the bed. "What were you doing, Park?"

Jimin bit down on his lower lip, messing with his fingers. "I just... I saw your back, and I was curious," he replied honestly, peering up at Jungkook through hooded eyes.

Without saying anything, Jungkook shook his head slowly.

"What?" Jimin questioned.

"It's none of your business. You should stop snooping," Jungkook advised coldly, swinging his legs over the bed.

"I'm sorry," Jimin said. "It's just that your shirt was rolled up," he explained adamantly. "I couldn't help myself."

Jungkook peered over his shoulder. "Why are you so curious about me? Why am I so interesting all of the sudden? You wanted nothing to do with me a few days ago," he reminded flatly.

Jimin shrugged softly. "I've never met somebody like you before."

Jungkook sniffed. "Someone like me? I'm not too sure what that's supposed to mean, Park."

Jimin sighed. "I've never actually met a gay person before."

Jungkook quirked a brow at the revelation, also noting that Jimin used a word other than 'faggot'.

"So you've never met a gay person before, yet you're one of the most homophobic people I've ever met. How does that work?" Jungkook asked, finally standing from the bed completely. He placed his hands on his hips, looking down at Jimin expectantly.

Jimin's lips adjusted into a pout. He used his forefinger, drawing circles onto the covers. "I've been told that they're bad. That they're gross and unnatural."