𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 :: 25

Jungkook and Jimin left the graveyard after saying their goodbyes, stationed in the Jeon driveway and still. Soft tunes played and the ravenette held Jungkook's hand in his own, brushing his thumb along his knuckles.

"You should go, Jimin. Your mom is going to be worried. It's getting dark," Jungkook suggested and Jimin shook his head.

"I don't want to. You need somebody right now. You're hurting," he claimed and then pressed a tender kiss to the back of Jungkook's hand, letting his lips rest there for a small moment before pulling away.

A tiny sigh left Jungkook's lips and Jimin could tell clearly that it was one of exhaustion rather than frustration. With a shitty father and now a mother burried deep into the ground, it was as if he had no parents at all anymore. Jimin knew that the brunette was in dire need of a support system and so he was more than willing to be that for him no questions asked.

"I don't think I deserve you," Jungkook said quietly after a small pause of silence and he burried his face into his hands, rubbing roughly.

Jimin's lips parted and his brows furrowed with confusion. His grip on Jungkook's hand tightened instinctively and he pulled it further into his lap protectively. "That's not true, Kook. If anything, I don't deserve you," he started, grasping the brunette's attention as soon as those words left his mouth.

"I honestly don't understand how you can be so patient. At the start... I was so clueless and said some really dumb stuff. It makes my heart ache just thinking about it. And the fact that you still dealt with me. The fact that you are still dealing with me. I honestly don't know what to say," Jimin continued, dropping Jungkook's hand to play with his own fingers.

"You don't have to say anything," Jungkook whispered and then hooked his finger beneath Jimin's chin, encouraging the boy to look at him. The ravenette's eyes were uncertain, however as soon as Jungkook closed the space between them and their lips molded into each other's, his body slacked and the thoughts in his mind dissolved. What started slow soon picked up and Jimin crawled over the console, positioning himself in the brunette's lap.

"Jimin," Jungkook breathed as soon as they parted. "We can't do this. Not here, baby," he said, yet his words clearly went unheard as the ravenette began rolling his hips, eager for another taste.

"I want more," Jimin told quietly and his breaths began to deepen. His forehead pressed to Jungkook's and he felt hands snake to his waist, attempting to still him. However his hunger thrived and there was no way he was being held back.

"Fuck, baby. Someone's gonna see us," Jungkook warned breathlessly yet Jimin ignored him and kept moving. His body responded selfishly and his mind definitely wasn't too far off in that sense. The ravenette lowered his mouth to Jungkook's once again, capturing his bottom lip between his teeth and tugging lightly before releasing it. This evoked lust filled eyes in the brunette and a fire blazed in his chest.

"I wanna try something with you," Jimin confessed, his lips brushing along Jungkook's with anticipation as he spoke his words slowly and needing. He gripped onto the brunette's hair, tugging softly, losing his control. "I want you inside of me again," he said bashfully and his body flushed.

Jungkook let out a low groan in reply to Jimin's tempting words. His hands began to betray him and they lowered themselves to Jimin's ass, kneading tenderly as he mouthed at his neck. Soft sounding moans spilt from the ravenette's mouth and his head lolled to the side, granting Jungkook increased access to the sensitive parts of his neck.

"Please tie me up," Jimin begged and Jungkook stilled. He removed his mouth from the ravenette's neck, staring up at his rosy face with his lips parted in shock.