𝑰 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 :: 15

Jimin woke beyond terrified the next morning to find Jungkook's arms wrapped tightly around his frame. Fear-stricken, he tried to pry the brunette off of him however his attempts were futile.

"Jungkook, please let go!" he whisper shouted in a frenzy as he continued to poke and pull at Jungkook. It felt as though that was as much as he could do because he didn't want to risk hurting him.

"Mmm," Jungkook hummed out lowly, face snuggling in close to the surface beneath his head.

"Jungkook, please!" Jimin whined helplessly as he rocked the brunette's body gently.

"What?" Jungkook questioned, voice gravelly and eyes screwed shut as he grumbled softly against the surface of the pillow, not wanting to wake.

"You have to go home," Jimin stressed while trying to push aside the fact that Jungkook's morning voice gave him butterflies.

"But it's the weekend. We don't have school," Jungkook reasoned stubbornly, hand fishing for a part of Jimin and landing successfully on his upper thigh, close to his groin where he squeezed.

Jimin let out a soft gasp, eyes blowing up as a blush crawled onto his cheeks. Jungkook began to massage softly, absentmindedly without knowledge of where his hand was, prompting Jimin to release a tiny moan.

Jungkook opened one eye at this, Jimin covering his mouth with his small hands timidly.

A cocky smirk fell onto Jungkook's face as he studied where his hand had landed before he pulled it away, sitting up lazily. "You never fail to surprise me, Park. If you continue to make pretty sounds like that I may just have to eat you up," he commented evenly, watching Jimin blink rapidly.

"E-eat me?" he stuttered, his face blazing with heat. Even though Jungkook had pulled his hand away, he could still feel it's presence linger, causing his tummy to stir.

"Not literally." Jungkook chuckled. "But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dying to know what you taste like," he said truthfully as he watched Jimin pull his hands away from his mouth, dropping them into his lap where he played with his fingers, gaze casted down.

"You're very pretty, Jimin. You do know that, right?"

"You've already said that once," Jimin muttered quietly, gasping softly once a finger hooked beneath his chin, head raising and face leveling with the brunette's to meet his intentful gaze.

"And I'll continue to say it, because it's true. You're so beautiful. You just don't know it," Jungkook spoke quietly as he thumbed at Jimin's bottom lip, catching how his eyes twinkled with a mixture of fear and innocence. "And you sure know how to draw people in without trying. Isn't that right, Park?"

Jimin was at a loss for words, completely focused on the unprecedented feeling of Jungkook's thumb working deftly at his bottom lip, unintentionally drying it up. The ravenette darted his tongue out swiftly, moistening his mouth. And what he didn't expect was for the brunette's eyes to shift and darken.

"You have no fucking idea how badly I want to kiss you right now, Jimin. You're driving me mad without intention," Jungkook purred quietly as he very slowly began to lean in, not wanting to scare the ravenette away.

Jimin was already panting softly, his judgement being clouded by the hot breaths that fanned the corner of his mouth. He couldn't help himself as he whimpered softly, feeling Jungkook's knee press to his groin as he shifted closer, the ravenette threading his fingers through Jungkook's wavy hair.

"I wanna hear you whine for me, Jimin," Jungkook whispered breathily as he massaged his knee against Jimin's clothed cock, causing an amalgamated chain of small moans and keening mewls to plummet past his bitten on lips.