𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐? :: 18

Jimin stirred softly within Jungkook's embrace. He twisted his body, their faces close to one another. His full lips parted in a small smile as soft snores tumbled out of the brunette's mouth, his gently curved eyebrows twitching.

"I think you're the pretty one," Jimin commented quietly as he reached his hand up slowly, small fingers threading through Jungkook's smooth locks of hair.

The brunette wiggled around, tongue darting out to run over his lips. Jimin's eyes then wandered to said lips, feeling the sudden urge to kiss them. But was that an okay thing to do? Why did he feel that way all of the sudden? After him and Jungkook kissed yesterday, it had been the only thing on his mind. To have a taste of him again. Because he really tasted just how pretty he was. And then Jimin realized something. Realized that a boy could be beautiful.

Because Jungkook was. Jungkook was beautiful.

"What's on your mind, baby?"

Jimin jumped, clearly too lost in his own thoughts to have noticed Jungkook openly staring at him.

"N-nothing," the ravenette responded quietly, turning to lay supine as he stared up at the ceiling, blush brushing his cheeks.

Jungkook sniffed. He situated himself on his side, head resting on his palm as he admired the ravenette and all of his delicate features. From the tip top of his head to his covered toes, he was truly perfect.

"Stop staring at me," Jimin mumbled before pulling the covers over his head, disappearing.

Jungkook chuckled, watching as the ravenette wiggled beneath the blankets. He pulled the bedding over his own head, immediately being faced up close with Jimin's cute face. The latter scrunched his nose.

"Tell me what you were thinking, baby."

Jimin felt his stomach do flips. He was never going to get used to that little pet name. He didn't think it was possible to be driven so deeply by a simple word, but evidently he proved himself wrong.

"I just... your lips," Jimin admitted quietly as he stared at the sheet, finger drawing circles into it timidly.

Jungkook's brow quirked. "You thinkin' of my lips, baby?" he said teasingly as his lips pulled into a smirk.

Jimin gasped softly feeling the pads of Jungkook's fingers slip beneath his top, brushing the bare skin of his waist. He placed his thumb between his teeth, biting down on it as his cheeks bled with crimson.

Jungkook's eyes darkened at the innocent however just as teasing pose Jimin had managed to put himself in. He continued to whine softly, feeling Jungkook's fingers slip just beneath the waistband of his boxers.

"This okay, baby?" Jungkook questioned with hooded eyes as he scooted a bit closer to Jimin.

The ravenette nodded his head eagerly, thumb still in his mouth. He was desperate for another taste of Jungkook's lips and so he removed his thumb out from between his teeth, gripping onto the collar of Jungkook's top. He stared at him with a pleading look in his eyes, and the brunette understood almost immediately.

"How badly do you want it, angel?" Jungkook purred quietly. He caught Jimin's glazed eyes lingering on his lips, causing his own to curve at the edges as he smiled knowingly.

"J-just a little taste," Jimin whispered as he inched himself closer, Jungkook's hand dipping further within his boxers. He gasped softly, feeling the brunette's warm hand envelope his bottom. The ravenette attempted to kiss Jungkook at this angle, however it was decently awkward. So he took what he remembered from watching porn and crawled over top of Jungkook's waist, watching the latter's face form a shocked however just as pleased expression.