𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 :: 14

"As school body president, I think you should throw a small party, Jimin," Jason suggested as they waited for the bell to ring for their class prior to lunch.

Jimin shook his head. "Don't think I forgot about what happened yesterday, Jason. Dick move," he said in disdain as he swatted one of his hands in dismissal.

"What?" Jason questioned playfully. "There's nothing wrong with bringing a chick to the bed. Just make sure you cover up next time," he advised carelessly with a lazy shrug.

"Yeah, but it was covered until we uncovered it," Eric chimed in. "It was a dick move and I know I already said this but we're sorry. You didn't deserve to be humiliated like that in front of everyone-"

"Humiliated?" Jason cut him off with a wry chuckle. "Some people were quiet, yes, but majority of the students in that class were cheering him on."

A conquered sigh slipped it's way past Jimin's bitten on lips. "I didn't want to be cheered on. I didn't want anyone to know. It's my personal business and you made it public. Walking around in sweatpants and a hoodie was bad enough. I didn't need more people staring at me," he explained firmly as he looked at Jason.

Jason hummed thoughtfully. He then leaned forward into Jimin's face, causing him to retreat.

"What are you doing?" the ravenette asked with knit brows.

"Are you feeling okay, Jimin? These days you've been acting strange and I can't quite put my finger on what's causing it. Like you said, sweatpants and hoodie. But showing up late to school? That's unheard of, especially considering you being school body president. You always manage to show up at least fifteen minutes before classes start. So what is it?"

Jimin gulped, eyes flitting between Jason and Eric whom glared at the former with sharp eyes. Has he really been that obvious? He supposed so as he rubbed at his nape, finding it difficult to avoid his stupid friend's prying gaze.

"Fine, I'll throw the party!" he shouted out finally, scowling at Jason whom recoiled back into his seat with a smug look on his face.

Jimin exhaled heavily, heels of his palms digging into his eyes. "Why do you want a party thrown, anyway? Why can't you do it at your house?" he asked eagerly, hungry for a reasonable answer.

"My dad is the principal. Of course I wouldn't be able to throw a party, Jimin. And besides, your parents are always away working. They don't have to know," Jason said with a shrug.

Jimin studied Jason questioningly. "Why does it feel like you already had all of this planned out?"

"Just because I'm not school smart doesn't mean I'm not smart at all," he tried to reason, however Eric started laughing almost immediately after.

"What? What's so funny?"

"I just don't think you're that smart."

"Oh, and you are?"

"Stop arguing you guys," Jimin grumbled as he rubbed at his temples, trying to ease his impending headache. He wanted nothing more than to throttle Jason but he would never actually act on his desires. And besides, he knew he would lose because Jason went to the gym frequently. Jimin however had been falling off of the wagon.

Jason seemed entertained with a smile on his face, yet it soon faltered to be replaced by something sour.

Jimin was curious as to what prompted such an abrupt shift in his attitude. And so he craned his neck, peering over his shoulder to find Jungkook waiting in the lunch line. He had earbuds snug in his ears as he bopped his head lightly.