𝑻𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 :: 34

THREE MONTHS LATER

"How many more boxes do we need to grab?" Jimin asked while in the middle of hauling one up the cement steps of their new home.

"Four more, I think," Jungkook said from behind and Jimin released a heavy puff of air as soon as he placed his box down alongside the rest. Standing straight and rubbing at his brow, he turned to face Jungkook who was nowhere close to breaking a sweet and easily carrying two. He placed them on the floor as well, and the smaller boy glared at the brunette.

"What's the look for?" Jungkook asked with a small smile, hands on his hips.

"You're a show off," Jimin grumbled and his lips formed an adorable pout.

"Don't say that to the guy who's helping you unpack!" Jungkook said playfully and then without any warning lunged forward, grabbing Jimin by his waist. He lifted him off of the floor and spun around, the raven haired boy wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and burrying his face into his shoulder.

"You're gonna make me sick!" Jimin squealed into the soft material of Jungkook's top and was soon placed onto his feet, still holding his boyfriend tightly.

"Jimin," Jungkook said with a chuckle as he peered down at his boy. "You're not moving anymore."

Jimin slowly lifted his head, lips moving to brush Jungkook's. He whispered a small 'oh' while looking into the brunette's eyes, willingly allowing himself to drown in his honey irises.

Jungkook placed a small peck on Jimin's parted lips, smiling. "Who gave you the right to be this cute? Honestly, my heart's gonna combust and it'll be all your fault," he told and Jimin curled his lips in, trying to bite back a shy smile.

"I dunno..." he replied sheepishly as he looked down timidly, suddenly feeling overwhelmed. Jimin often times forgot how beautiful Jungkook really was until seeing him up close, and at that point it was always too dangerous to the point that he had to look away.

"Hey," Jungkook said and then curled a finger below Jimin's chin, thumb brushing his bottom lip as he lifted his head, staring into his eyes. "You okay, baby?"

"I'm okay. It's just...you're so pretty," he mumbled and the corners of Jungkook's lips stretched to his cheeks. He cupped Jimin's face with his hands, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to his forehead. Jimin's small fingers brushed at his knuckles and he smiled calmly, feeling at peace.

"You guys are so cute," Miss Park pointed out as she approached them from behind, passing them to place a box on top of another.

Jimin blushed, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's torso and standing by his side. The brunette did the same, just over his neck as they looked at Miss Park who clearly had no excitement to hide.

"Mom, you're embarrasing me," Jimin claimed quietly and Jungkook chuckled, pressing a kiss to his boyfriend's temple and squeezing him into his side just a little tighter.

"Breath," Jimin said in a disgruntled voice and Jungkook let him go.

"I can't do this. Come on, let's grab the rest of the boxes before I melt," Jimin's mother pressed and both of the boys chuckled, filing out of the house and onto the front lawn. The new house was quite small, however much more cozy than the last and they hadn't even finished unpacking yet. The air breathed felt filtered and free from all of the bullshit having to had deal with in the past. There were no more demons. No more hoping that things would be okay. Everything was clear, just as the sky.

"What's on your mind?" Jungkook asked, massaging at the back of Jimin's neck as the smaller boy stared up ahead and into the sky. A soft smile played on his lips as his hair blew in the welcoming breeze of their new small town.