<12>

<WATTPAD IS SO ANNOYING I JUST WANNA USE MY FUCKING ITALICS SICJWISJW >:((( it's a bitch rn>

<><>

"Taeil can you make sure the kids are out of the house for the rest of the night?" Taeyong turns to his friend.

Taeil raises an eyebrow but nods. "Yeah sure. What's the big occasion?"

"It's me and Jaehyun's 3rd year anniversary. We were just planning to have a night in though. I'm sorry I'm kicking you three out..."

"Don't worry about it!" Taeil smiles and waves his hand dismissively. "I get that you guys need your time. Congratulations by the way."

"Thank you so much Taeil. I'll text you when...whatever we'll be doing is over." Taeyong chuckles nervously and Taeil just nods knowingly.

"Alright, well I head to their school now and take them to the library. My shift starts this afternoon anyways." And with that, Taeil heads out of the house, on his way to pick up Jisung and Jaemin.

<><>

Tale:
Jaehyun and Taeyong are celebrating their 3rd year anniversary....and they dont want us around for their smooch time so im bringing yall to the library :)

BbyChick:
I-
Ok sounds good

NahNah:
Okie
But you didnt need to say smooch time- it gave me flashbacks 0.0

BbyChick:
Should i be worried

NahNah:
I honestly dont know man :')

Tale:
Yall better stfu and pay attention to class >:(

BbyChick has signed off

NahNah has signed off

Tale:
:))

Jaemin chuckles at the groupchat before slipping his phone back into the pocket of his hoodie and spinning his pencil around his fingers in boredom. It was the second to last period and he was bored out of his mind. His english teacher kept droning on and on about verbs and clauses and Jaemin honestly gave zero fucks. He sighs and turns his head towards the window, smiling when he sees birds flying and elementary school children walking home from their own classes. The clouds pass over the bright blue sky, creating a soft shadow on the ground below. It was peaceful outside and Jaemin could almost hear the birds chirping and the city bustle. Almost.

"Na Jaemin, I understand that it is almost the end of the school day. But if you don't pay attention, then you will probably fail our next quiz. Now stop staring out the window." His teacher states before going back to his lecture. Jaemin rolls his eyes but turns to face the front of the classroom. He turns to his right when he feels a pair of eyes looking at him. Jaemin is surprised to find Jeno staring right at him, but he hides his emotions and turns back to the front of the classroom. Normally Jaemin would softly smile or at least raise a brow, but following what Johnny said, Jaemin ignored his soulmate. It's been like this for almost two weeks and so far, Jeno has shown no reaction to Jaemin's new attitude. Mind you, Jeno only ever reacted when provoked...so this was to be expected.

Jaemin sighs and continues to spin his pencil around his fingers, waiting for class to end.

<><>

Jeno comes home to find his house empty. His mom had been gone for almost a week now and Jeno had no idea where she was. He was living off his paychecks at this point. Jeno knew that his mom was somewhere, but whether that was a stranger's house or an alleyway, the boy wasn't sure.