<46>

<we was makeout deprived lmao so here ya go>

<><>

"Don't run from me angel," Jeno says, his voice dropping an octave. Jaemin only giggles and hides under his blanket. He pulls the soft material over his head, covering his mouth to stifle a laugh. Jeno enters Jaemin's room to see a lump on the bed. He smirks to himself and speedily rips the blanket off of his boyfriend, who was still laughing.

"Angel~" Jeno sing-songs out as he climbs on the bed. He hovers over his boyfriend who was smiling cheekily. "I said not to run from me." He lowers himself. "And what did you do?"

"I- I ran from y-you..." Jaemin feels a spark go up his spine at Jeno's hot breath on his neck.

"Exactly. So now I have to punish you." Jeno lowers himself even more (if that was even possible at this point) so that his lips were only centimeters away from Jaemin's neck. The younger boy giggles at the tickly feeling of Jeno's kitty licks on his neck. He suddenly squeaks as Jeno begins biting his neck, having zero mercy.

"J-Je..." Jaemin begins to whine at the slow pace that his boyfriend was going. He liked it when Jeno was rougher, but he knew it was his 'punishment' for running away.

"You're so precious, Love..." Jeno bites down hard on the boy's sweet spot, eliciting a sweet moan from the boy under him. Jaemin wriggles around, his breath coming out in soft pants. "You're mine, remember that.."

"I-" But the younger was cut off from a soft moan escaping his lips. It was a glorious sound to Jeno, and always made him proud that only he could make Jaemin feel this way.

"Who do you belong to?" Jeno moves down to Jaemin's collarbone, leaving a trail of hickies and butterfly kisses alike. He bites right in the spot between his collarbones, where there was a soft space of skin. Perfect for his mouth to taint. "I asked you a question angel..." He bites harder when he doesn't get an answer. Jaemin moans loudly at the feeling.

Jaemin covers his eyes, completely overwhelmed by the pleasure that his boyfriend was giving him. "Y-you...I b-belong to y-you..."

"That's right. So who was the guy you were texting?" Jeno asks darkly, licking Jaemin's Adam's apple. The boy softly whines. He loved it when Jeno was possessive. It made him feel wanted.

"H-he's just a fr-friend-" Another whine escapes his throat when he feels Jeno kiss his sweet spot.

"Wrong answer." The older lifts his head, whispering in Jaemin's ear. "I don't care if I'm your soulmate or not. You belong to me." He begins leaving soft kisses along Jaemin's jaw. "So when I see you texting another guy and laughing cutely. I get a bit annoyed. But when you run away when I ask who it is...then I get jealous, angel. I love you and no one will take you away from me." He bites softly on Jaemin's neck, right under his chin. He runs over the sensitive skin with his tongue. The honey-haired under him moans once again.

"I-I'm sorry..."

Jeno smiles as he kisses Jaemin's cheek. "I know you are, angel. I know." He frowns when he sees the boy covering his face with his arm. "Don't cover yourself up. I want to see your beautiful face Love." He gently removes Jaemin's hands and attacks the boy with gentle kisses, making the younger giggle softly.

"I.." He kisses Jaemin's forehead. "Love..." Then his nose. "You..." And finally his lips. He licks Jaemin's bottom lip, to which the boy opens his mouth obediently. Jeno immediately takes charge and explores all that his boyfriend had to offer.

Both boys pull away, one panting heavily, the other smirking in victory. "So who was it?"

"It was...Ten..." Jaemin pants out, eyes glazing over tiredly. Jeno nods and flops down next to his boyfriend, pulling the boy close by his waist.

"How are you feeling angel?"

Jaemin curls up into Jeno's chest as the older boy pulls the blanket over them. "Tired..."

"I'm sorry, I probably wasted a lot of your energy." Jeno frowns and kisses the top of Jaemin's head.

"I don't waste anything when I'm with you Jeno." Jaemin says contently.

"That's pretty fucking cheesy, angel."

"Baby please shut up and let me sleep."

<><>

<Ok I know this was short but there are only a couple chapters left so I felt I should have one more "session" before it ends lmao. I hope you like it, if not then lol I don't blame you. Anyways, I'll see you soon my Lovelies>