<36>

<felt like you guys deserved some nomin fluff :)>

<><>

Jaemin stares intently at the classroom door, waiting for his teacher, Kim Doyoung, to walk in. It was Monday and Jaemin was living up to his promise to Renjun.

Jeno looks between the door and Jaemin, confusion lacing his eyes. "Angel what are you looking at?"

"I'm waiting for Mr. Kim."

"Why?" Jeno raises an eyebrow.

"You'll see..." Jaemin smiles proudly when their teacher enters, his hands holding a folder.

'Remember Jaemin, they shook hands. So the mark will be on his palm.'

Jaemin sighs, remembering what Renjun told him over the weekend. He would have to wait until Mr. Kim was empty handed, literally.

"Alright class, good morning. We start a new unit today, so please take out your notebooks. I'm coming around to hand you the unit syllabus." He takes a stack of papers out from his folder and begins to walk around the classroom. "Miss Choi, please take the paper." He sighs, resulting in the whole class turning to Doyoung and a female student, Chaeyong.

"Mr. Kim, you have a soulmates mark!"

"Holy shit-" And with that, the class goes crazy.

Jaemin on the other hand, was laughing his ass off. Renjun was gonna be so surprised. "I can't believe it was true- oh my god!"

"Class, please calm down. Miss Choi, that was really uncalled for, honestly."

"So who's the lucky person Mr. Kim?" Xiaojun raises his eyebrows suggestively.

"T-that is not important! Now, let's just focus on the lesson today, alright?" The class responds with groans but nevertheless, they take out their notebooks, pretending to ignore the strong blush that covered their teacher's face.

<><>

"Oh god seriously?" Renjun slams his head onto the lunch table, groaning in annoyance.

Jaemin pats his back comfortingly. "It's alright Junnie, you'll just be seeing more of him from now on." He smiles.

"Don't say it like that!" Renjun slaps his friend's hand away, making Jaemin laugh. "Ugh, this is gonna be so weird."

"How so?" Donghyuk sits, an eyebrow raised.

Renjun looks up, sighs, and then slams his head back onto the table. "Because now I'm going to have to set up their dates and shit. I'm gonna be a love messenger for my teacher and my brother! That's so weird!"

"Ah...well, it's only the start." Jaemin says, trying to cheer the Chinese male up.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I took on the role of messenger between my brother and Jaehyun hyung. But..." Jaemin shudders at the memory. "I think the weirdest thing that ever happened was when Jaehyun hyung asked my permission for him to fuck my brother." His story stops as the rest of the boys all groan and make disgusted sounds. Chenle went as far as to pretend to barf.

"Angel, please don't ever say that again."

"I was trying to cheer Renjunnie up!"

"I know." Jeno pats his shoulder. "I know."

<><>

"Nana~~"

"Let me work Jeno."

The boy pouts. "Jaeminnie~"

Jaemin closes his notebook and looks to the boy who was lying on his bed. "What is it Nono?"

"C'mere." Jaemin laughs and stands, joining his soulmate on the bed. Jeno pulls him down so that he is now laying with Jaemin's head on his chest. "You might overwork yourself, you know."

"I'll be fine Jeno, no need to worry." The honey-haired boy closes his eyes, basking in the warmth of Jeno's arms wrapped around his waist.

"You're such a hard worker Nana. You're diligent, focused, smart, kind, loving, happy, empathetic.." Jeno brings his hand up to play with Jaemin's hair. He continues to praise the boy in his arms while his eyes admire every part of Jaemin's face. "You're positive, you're driven. You have goals in life. You're determined. You're caring, strong, beautiful, generous, selfless. You're amazing Na Jaemin." Jeno ends his little speech with a peck to the younger boy's lips. "I...I really think I love you."

Jaemin only snores in response. He had fallen asleep.

<><>

<Sorry this is so short :(( It's also a really shitty chapter, I just wasn't feeling it today. I'm sorry :( I'm trying to figure out how I'll wrap this book up, so that's kinda taking over my thoughts right now. But I still hope you like this chapter, even though it's pretty trash. Also thank you so much for getting this book to 15k, i love you all so much and I know I say it all the time but I really mean it. You guys are everything to me. I love you <3 See you soon my Lovelies>