<45>

<Only a few chapters left...>

<><>

Jaemin sighs contently as he sits on his window seat. He had moved back home from the hospital last week and it felt so much nicer to be in his own room and own house. He was finally allowed to walk around the house, but he still needed help going up and down the stairs. His arm was healing nicely and was kept in an orange cast. His biggest issue was probably his concussion, it still took a lot of energy to do everyday tasks. And he got winded easily if he talked too much, thus Jaemin spent most of his time in his room. But Taeyong was kind enough to get him a window seat so he could look out at the woods behind their house.

"I can't believe that we graduate in just 4 weeks. That's insane." Jaemin says, turning to look at Donghyuk.

The boy on his bed laughs. "Yeah, we finally made it through this hell hole. Now we just do it all over again."

"Yeah..." Jaemin smiles softly as he watches the clouds pass by. "Where do you want to go to college Hyuk?"

"Mmm, I don't know. I'm trying to decide between Seoul Institute of the Arts or Chungang University. I got full scholarships for both."

Jaemin claps proudly. "That voice and those dance moves of yours can get you anywhere, I'm telling you."

Donghyuk laughs and gets up from the bed. He makes his way towards the window and sits next to Jaemin. "What about you? Where do you want to go?"

"Hmmm...I don't know. I want to be a teacher, that's for sure. So I guess I would need a major in early childhood development...and then a minor in psychology. Or something like that."

Donghyuk nods along, eyes captured by the evergreens that lace the edge of Jaemin's backyard. "Well, there's Kyunghee University and Yonsei University. I hear they have great teaching programs." He suggests. "Plus you wouldn't be too far from home."

Jaemin nods along, listening to his friend's suggestions. "Maybe..."

<><>

"Baby, I said I needed flour, not baking powder." Jaemin chuckles as he points to the jar of flour on the counter.

Jeno groans. "They all look the same~"

"They're labeled, it literally says flour right there." Jaemin points to the black tap that's wrapped around the jar, 'flour' written in white marker. "See?"

"Ok ok, here's the flour." Jeno sighs and puts the jar next to Jaemin who just laughs. "What are you making anyways?" He asks as he hops onto the counter, swinging his legs.

"I was craving cookies, so...cookies." Jaemin answers as he mixes in the flour. "Can you set the oven to 350 please baby."

Jeno gets off the counter and walks over to the stove. "I like you calling me 'baby', you should have said it sooner."

"Well I didn't know if you were comfortable with it yet." Jaemin jumps slightly when he feels arms snake around his waist from behind. "God Jeno, warn me next time."

"Sorry angel." The older laughs. "I feel kinda bad, 'cause I've had a pet name for you this whole time and you were too scared to do the same."

Jaemin raises a brow as he continues stirring the batter. "Don't be, it's not like its a big deal."

Jeno rests his chin on Jaemin's shoulder and sighs. "I don't know..." He hums in thought for a few seconds, gently swaying him and Jaemin back and forth as his boyfriend continues to mix the batter.

"Relax, alright?" Jaemin put the spatula down and turned to face his soulmate. "Just be happy." He said and gave Jeno a quick peck on the lips.

"Fine but I want more kisses." Jeno smiled cheekily and kissed the side of Jaemin's neck, making the boy blush even more. "You can't just give me one and move on."

"Later Love, later." Jaemin sighs and tries to calm down his blush as he finishes mixing the cookie batter. He jumps again when he feels a pair of lips on his neck once more. "Jeno!"

"What?" The boy asks, playing dumb.

"I said later!"

"Why?" He bites the younger boy's earlobe.

"Because I'm trying to put these cookies on the pan."

"Mmmmm, no."

"Jeno!" But all Jaemin got in return was a bite to the neck followed by a kiss. "Let me put these in the oven or no more kisses for you." He threatens as he picks up the tray of unbaked cookies.

"Fine~~" Jeno unlatches himself from his boyfriend. The word was still unfamiliar, yet it felt so right. Never in his mind did Jeno think he would be calling Jaemin his boyfriend yet here he was, wanting kisses from the sweet boy that he used to hate. Jeno never thought that there was a proper definition for perfect, not until he met Jaemin. The boy was the closest thing to heaven that Jeno would get. He wasn't sure what he did to deserve someone like Jaemin, but now that he has him, Jeno isn't ever letting go. The boy of his dreams was right in front of him, and Jeno that he would truly love him for his whole life.

Jaemin chuckles. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just admiring what's mine." Jeno smiles softly, eyes scanning over every inch of Jaemin's face.

The boy flushes a bright red. "Shut up."

Jeno just laughs and reaches his arms out. "C'mere." He makes grabby hands as Jaemin waddles over to him, hugging his waist tightly. Jeno places his chin on Jaemin's head and softly strokes. "You're so precious angel."

"Shush~~" Jaemin whines, hiding his face in Jeno's chest. "I hate you."

Jeno could already tell that the boy in his arms was pouting. "Try again."

After a few moments, Jaemin speaks again. "I love you." And Jeno just smiles, holding the boy close.

He was holding his angel, and Jeno was never going to let go.

<><>

<This is so soft im°(ಗдಗ。)° they're so cute I can't handle it. Also thank you guys so much for 24k reads, that's honestly so mind-boggling. I never imagined this book would become so popular, but it makes me so happy. I hope you all are taking care of yourselves and are keeping clean, your health is quite important to me and I'll be sad if any of you get sick :( I love you, see you soon my Lovelies>