<17>

<ahaha prepare yourself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>

<><>

Jaemin wanders the halls after school, he was staying to study but needed a breather, so he finds himself wandering the halls, hands running along the lockers. A few students were also staying after school, some meeting with teachers, others just not wanting to go home. One kid, Kim Muyeol, was amongst them.

"Na Jaemin! Wait up cutie!" The pink haired boy stops at the nickname, and turns to face the lower classman running towards him.

"Muyeol? What is it?" He asks, tiredly.

"You seem down lately..and your supposed 'soulmate' hasn't been helping you out. Not much a soulmate if you ask me." The younger says, backing Jaemin up against the wall.

"What do you want Muyeol?" Jaemin was slowly getting scared by the lustful look in the younger boy's eye.

"You, Na Jaemin. Jeno hasn't done shit, and if he won't take you, then I gladly will." He smirks and pins Jaemin between his arms.

"Muyeol, don't do this...you have your own soulmate who will love you..."

"Who cares." Muyeol rolls his eyes. "I'm not 18 yet, so it's fair game." He shrugs and smiles.

"But I am 18, and I have a soulmate." Jaemin counters as he tries to push Muyeol off him, but the boy wouldn't budge.

"Oh come on cutie, Jeno barely even acts like-"

"Don't call me that."

Muyeol smirks, and the look in his eyes darken. He leans in close to Jaemin's ear, making the boy go stiff. "What are you gonna do about it? You can't even push me off, can't even stand up for yourself...now let me have my fun." he smiles before biting Jaemin's neck as the boy beneath him stands frozen in fear. He didn't like this. Jaemin didn't like this. He wanted help but couldn't open his mouth, he was too tired to even try and escape the grasp that the younger boy held him in.

"Good boy Jaemin..." the whisper sent chills down the pink haired boy's back. Making him even more scared.

"Please stop it..." Jaemin whines under the boy who continues to attack his neck. "Please....I don't want this..."

"But I do."

"He said stop, Muyeol. So stop before I punch that stupid smirk off your face."

<><>

Jeno turns the hall, yawning in annoyance after his talk with his his Home Ec. teacher. Tired from school and ready to just go home, Jeno heads down the hallway towards the exit. He sighs and turns another corner, stopping when he hears a whine.

"Please stop it...Please...I don't want this..." Jeno freezes, he recognized that voice. He knew all too well who whined in pain like that, because Jeno himself used to cause the boy pain. "Jaemin." Jeno rushes down the hall, eyes widening when he sees a junior standing over his soulmate.

"He said stop, Muyeol. So stop before I punch that stupid smirk off your face." Jeno stands there, fists clench, eyes burning daggers into the side of Muyeol's head. The boy lifts his head from Jaemin's neck, and turns to face Jeno.

"Oh come on Lee," Muyeol rolls his eyes, annoyed that Jeno was ruining his fun. "You don't even act like a soulmate to him. What right do you have to stop me?"

"What right do you have to continue?" Jeno raises an eyebrow, his glare never leaving his face.

Muyeol shrugs. "I was having some fun."