<35>

<><>

Kun sighs as he waits for his brother to finish up whatever help he was doing. The two of them had planned to go out to dinner to celebrate Kun coming to Korea, but Renjun's teacher had asked the whole student council to stay back and discuss some big fundraiser they were doing. Of course, Renjun wholeheartedly agreed, meaning Kun had to wait and extra 25 minutes to pick up his brother.

Kun leans against the door of his car, occasionally checking his watch to see what time it was. 20 minutes have passed. He groans and sends a quick text to his brother before going back to doing nothing.

Big accident:
How much longer do you think you'll be?

Renjun replies quicker than he was expecting.

Little accident:
Omw

Kun looks up and smiles in relief when he sees his brother walking towards him. Another man was by his side, Kun guessed it was a teacher.

"Kun ge, sorry I kept you waiting." Renjun smiles as an apology.

"It's fine."

"Oh, was I keeping you?" The tall man beside Renjun asked. "I'm sorry," He smiled. "The meeting was mandatory."

Kun's face heats up, clearly flustered by the teacher. "Uhm..no, it's- it's alright..." He pauses, the beautiful mans name still unknown to Kun.

"Oh! I'm Kim Doyoung." He stretches his hand out to shake.

Kun takes it, smiling. "Qian Kun, it's a pleasure." He turns to Renjun. "You ready to head out kid?" He ruffles Renjun's hair, making the younger squinch his face.

Doyoung smiles before saying a final goodbye and turning back to the school. Kun and Renjun get into the car, and only 5 minutes into driving, Renjun asks "What's on your hand?"

Kun stops at the red light and looks down at the palm of his right hand. A dark patch covered his whole palm. He turns to Renjun eyes wide, the younger boy's eyes even wider. "Holy shit."

"No way- My teacher is your soulmate!?"

<><>

Jaemin walks towards the children's section of the library, pushing the cart loaded with books. Humming a soft tune, he begins putting away all the books as he walks from shelf to shelf.

"Jaemin...pssst..Na Jaemin!" Hearing his name, the honey-haired boy turns around, eyes widening when he sees Renjun squatting around the corner of a shelf. He walks over to his friend, eyebrow raised.

"Hyung? Why are...squatting there?"

"I have something to tell you." The Chinese boy says, standing up. "Let's go sit at that table for a second."

"But I have to-" Not being able to finish his sentence, Jaemin is dragged to a random table and gently tossed into a chair. "Renjun, jesus, what is it?"

"Ok, so." Renjun leans across the table, his hands clasped together and out on the table. "My brother picked me up from school on friday, right?" Jaemin raises an eyebrow but says nothing. "I was in a SGA meeting, and Mr. Kim-"

"Which one?"

"Kim Doyoung." Renjun clarifies, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, he walked me out to the parking lot. The two of them met briefly, but here's the crazy part. They're soulmates."

"Your brother and Doyoung hyung?"

"Yes!" Renjun whisper shouts. "They've literally never met before! How on earth could this happen? It's weird too, I mean my teacher and my brother are soulmates." He shakes his head in disbelief.