<28>

<ok for some reason wattpad is being really weird. It's done shit like this before but idk man. So I'm really sorry about it and I'm sorry the layout is different, I'm not really sure what's going on :(( I'm sorry Lovelies>

<><>

Jaemin wanted a change. Nothing drastic, but he was getting bored of his pink hair and black sweatshirts. He wanted to mix things up a bit, which is how he found himself sitting in a salon chair with Donghyuk and Chenle talking to the hair stylist about what they wanted him to have. They had agreed to make his hair color a bit more natural, but still light and fun.

"Alright Jaemin," the lady smiles. "Let's get started!"

<><>

Donghyuk and Chenle walk over to the "new" Jaemin, smiles wide.

"Dude it looks amazing!" Chenle jumps on the balls of his feet.

Donghyuk nods in agreement. "It really suits you Nana. We made a good choice. Now, onto clothing. I made Chenle pay for your hair because he's the money maker." Donghyuk continues talking as the three boys head out of the salon and into the rest of the mall, looking for any shops that snagged Jaemin's interest. "I think you look fine in sweatshirts- but you need some color and variety in your clothes. So come on, we're going this way." Donghyuk drags his two friends to the second floor of the mall.

They entered a small store that was squashed between an H&M and Old Navy. Donghyuk quickly takes Jaemin to the back of the store where the cashier sits.

"Donghyuk," the man sighs. "I thought I told you to come here to cause trouble."

"I'm not causing trouble this time hyung. Jaemin here," Donghyuk gestures to his friend, "Needs some colorful clothes and I figured you could help." He smiles. The man behind the counter rolls his eyes before getting up and wandering around the store. He asks a couple questions to Jaemin, in which the boy answers quickly.

"Alright kid." The worker –who Chenle and Jaemin now knew as Yuta– said. "I think green would be a good color for you. Kinda like a light green, nothing gross. White would also go well with your hair..." He trails off, skimming through all the shirts with Donghyuk nagging behind him. Jaemin and Chenle glance at each other, waiting not-so patiently for Yuta to give Jaemin a sweatshirt. He sighs, he just wanted some ramen.

"Ok Minnie, go try these on!" Donghyuk shoves a few random clothing items into the boy's arm and pushes him off to the changing room.

Yuta turns to Chenle. "You actually deal with Hyuk?"

"Everyday."

<><>

Jaemin comes home and falls right onto his bed tiredly. He puts his new clothes away and takes out his phone, laying down under his covers. He clicks on Jeno's contact and calls him. Jaemin didn't want to facetime because he wanted to leave his hair as a surprise for Monday.

After a few rings, Jeno picks up.

"Angel?"

"Hi." Jaemin says tiredly.

"Something wrong?"