5

- Jisoo -

Exactly 9 am my dad's plane landed. I saw my father and i just want to hit him so badly but I think about my mom she said that it's her decision to be separated from my father. But for me, I don't care if it's my mom's decision he's the man he is my father why he acts like he can't make his decision to make my mom stay.

Finally, my father and I sit in our living room.

Me: Why are you here? I told you that it's okay not to attend the meeting here I can handle that.

Dad: I just want to make sure that you are Okay, Your mom asks me to guide you still my girl.

Me: wow, after all this year dad. Anyway, I don't want to argue with you. I and Lisa will come back to Korea today. We have to attend some business their.

Dad:: Okay. You and Lisa can live in our house your Room is still there always. And I know that you love your mom so much, But please Jisoo let me guide and love you darling I'm still your father I love you since the first time I hug you. I know you will understand why I and your mom decided to separate. I'm always here to be your father I'm not showy but I always here.

I saw the sincerity of my dad's eye. But I want to ignore that because it's too late for that.

Me: I wish that you tell me that when I need your attention and love dad. It's hard to live without father and seeing my mom in pain without by her side it always makes my heart feel angry for you.

Dad: I'm sorry. Just give a chance to make this right this time.

And he hugs me but I realize that my tears fall down and hug him more. I wish mom is here too. I whisper.

Lisa: Uncle? O how are you long time no see uncle.

Dad: oh, Lisa I'm fine. You still pretty. Come on girl's what do you want for dinner? I'll cook for us.

Lisa: Really uncle? maybe it's a bad idea hahaha

Dad: Lisa, haha be ready at 6 pm we will have dinner here I'll cook. I'm going upstairs first.