9

-JISOO-

Dad: Jis, Your room will be...

I cut my father's speech and I told him that.

Me: I want to leave at Lisa's house is it okay dad? I just want to clear my mind first and you told me that your new girl is always there I just don't want to interact with her. But promise soon dad and it's fine if you have already a girl but just make sure that she's more beautiful than me and mom. Don't worry I understand your dad and mom want you to be happy that's her last wish to me, What make's you happy I'll support you dad.

My Father smiles and nods to me.

Dad: But you are the most beautiful girl for me, my daughter. Okay, we have a dinner Next week maybe you should meet her. It's a surprise what her name and I'm not going to send you her picture just surprise okay?

Lisa: Hahaha uncle Jisoo is Handsome, not beautiful hahaha joke. And Jisoo if you will leave with me please no girls allowed every night haha.

Me: Asssh. this gill. You are the one who always flirts with girls.

Dad: Okay I have a busy schedule this week you guys can call me if you need anything Jisoo you can go home anytime okay I'll just tell our guard and maids.

Lisa and I nod to my father.

Lisa: Jisso, I think your father loves that girl so much right?

Me: Yeah I guess. But it's okay for me just do what makes him happy.

Lisa: But he said that the girl is Half of his age so she's probably like our age. Haha, It's weird if they get married and you will call her mom.

Me: Nah, I'll never call anybody Mom just my Mom. I guess when you fall in love there's no age issue. And I think This girl loves my dad they been in relationship for a long time.

Lisa Just look at me and I just smile and then I heard the song that playing on the car was "Right here waiting for you" That time I remember Jennie that was the last song I sang for her the song that broke me always when I hear.  and   I felt that I want to see Jennie but I guess this is not the right time for us. I'm scared I have a lot of "What If" in my mind right now.