8

- Jennie -

I'm looking at the sale's report on my Laptop and I don't know how to thank all the people that help me to be here and achieve my dream for me and for my siblings. And then I open my music list on my laptop to relax and listen to music and suddenly the music that the first play is RIGHT HERE WAITING FOR YOU. I remember Jisoo in that song.

                                                                    -FlashBack-

Me: Jisoo, I need to focus on my dream and to my siblings. I can't give you the time and attention you deserve I'm sorry. (Jisoo and I start crying)

Jisoo: But Jennie, I love you. I love you so much you can't see that?  It's okay for me if you don't have that time every day I'm not forcing you to give me your full time and attention I'm not selfish I know you have priority and I know how much you love your family. I can understand that Jennie.

Me: I don't want to be selfish Jisoo. You deserve someone else who can give you that.

Jisoo: Do you think you're not being selfish right now? Jennie, I damn need you right now. I can't lose you. I love you, Jennie. Please. Wait for me Let's see each other tomorrow you can be with me here we will reach your dreams together. I'll book now the first flight going back there and let's come back here with your siblings so that I can be with you and with my mom.

Me: No Jisoo. It's so much. I can't ruin your future because you always put me first before you.

Jisoo: You are my Priority. You and my mom. Please, Jennie, don't leave me.

Me: I'm Sorry Jisoo.

Jisoo: Jennie, Please always remember that no matter what happens I'll be back. Let's see each other by that time, please. Take care always. Please promise me that you will be successful. I'll be back I will never stop loving you even after this. But can I call you Video Call? I want to see you for the last time, Jennie.

Jisoo and I on facing each other then Jisoo gets her guitar and started to sing with a sad tone and the song she sings is Right here waiting for you. I  love you Jisoo always. After the song, Jisoo left but the video is ongoing and I can hear she's crying to the corner of her table. When I hear Jisoo it makes me weak, I hate myself hurting her but I don't have a chance but to be strong.

                   - END of FlashBack-

Rose: Jennie? why? is there something wrong? why are you crying?

Me: I remember Jisoo, rose but I have Lee. I need to forget her.

Rose: you are fooling yourself, Jennie. You will always feel that something is missing to you even you and Lee will get married because the one that will complete you is Jisoo.

Rose: Anyway here's the contract for the new model that will be here tomorrow. and are you sure to have another model? I already call Sojoo Manager and her agency they will come tomorrow too. That's all and please think Jennie I love Lee for you but I love to see Happy Jennie. The Jennie without regrets.

I look and smile bitterly to rose and she walks out. Rose knows me better. But I don't want to be unfair to Lee he's always there for me when I need someone to cheer me up and he never fails to make me happy. I know I love Lee. I know I can't hurt him. And maybe Jisoo has someone else already because Jisoo is Perfect for me and for others for sure I'm sure she forgets me there's a lot of better and beautiful girls than me there. I'm not sure if Jisoo meets someone else like me that cheer me up and love me like what she deserves and forgets me. urghh Rose is right I'm fooling myself. And then suddenly I hear my phone ring. It's Lee he calls me to tell me that he is already here in Korea.